Chapter 5

Zayn's POV
     My uncle began to speak as I rubbed my neck in a worried manner. He began to say "I hope you didn't tell that blabbermouth wife of yours, about the deal I offered you."
    I said "of course i didn't. But you know what I'm fucking tired for today let's talk about this tomorrow instead." I extended my hand to say bye but he instead replied back.
    "Don't care if you are fucking tired today or not. Are you down for our business or not? I kept glancing back at the hundreds of guns being cleaned right now, as my uncle kept on asking the same questions to which I said.
     "Of course I am, count on me. He began to smile in a devilish way.
     He said " look at you I didn't think that shit of your music would make it anywhere but look at you now. Look at the shit you're wearing, you're the famous one out of this family."
     I said "you had a lot of involvement though all this don't forget that." We shook hands as I said "I appreciate you but now I'm fucking tired and I want to go home. See you tomorrow. Ohh and guys by the way where is the exit?"
      They said " the same way you came in."

Karla's POV- hospital still
      The agent was done telling me about all the details on the plan we were going to execute. I told him "I'm down for the plan, now more than ever. The death of my friend Dinah is now more than ever another excuse for me wanting to end Manny that bastard needs to come to an end.
     The agent said "we need to make a great identity that will be well known to Manny by Alessandro him self. And you will need to be trained by someone someone who is able to make you well known."

Third POV- events of Zayn
       It been a few week since Zayn has been on tour all over the world and having the best time of his live alongside his best friend Austin.

Karla's POV- DEA
       The DEA agent was just handing me a folder there was a file with all my new identities information from paperwork to identification cards on my new personality. He began telling me "This is all the information you will need about your new life and take good care of your identification and the rest of the paperwork destroy it once you learn it all. From now on your new name is Camila Cabello.
       I said to him "when is my flight to LA?"
       He said " tomorrow once you land there you need to contact Shawn Mendes. He knows that he has to change you into the great Camila Cabello a great music producer, once you are ready we will start face two of the plan and infiltrate them. Now rest well CAMILA CABELLO.