Chapter 2

Third person p.o.v-New York-Woman's correctional
Karla was slumped against her prison bed, she was staring at the bunk bed above her. The bunk bed above her had many cut outs of Zayns face over the years, alongside articles of him. She spent hours looking at them. Throughout the day she got out of her cell so she could do some weightlifting out in the prison, courtyard. After she was done with weightlifting she began hitting a punching bag with Alessandro's face on it.
Karla's p.o.v
I was done weightlifting lifting when I began to punch as hard as I could a punching bag with Zayn's's face on it, I heard the bell signaling to go back to our cells. I couldn't stop punching it even after hearing the bell.
I heard someone who was doing weightlifting say "But I just got started." The prison guards began moving everyone into the prison building.
I started to hear a guard call my last name, they said "Where is Estrabao." Then In a taunting voice she kept repeating " Estrabao, are you deaf or something ."
As I was done punching the bag I told her "Sorry I didn't hear you."
She began to take me into the jail saying " What's the deal with you doing this every time." I just kept looking back at that punching bag and wishing I could keep punching it.
-
     Back inside the prison they made us do our chores, as I was beginning to do mine I heard the guard say "Estrabao, go change your bucket water, there is a lot of floor to clean."
I replied back " Would you stop bothering me?"
She replied back "No." and turned around for me to follow her so she take me to the next area to mop.
As we started walking to another area of the prison I said " This is unfamiliar why am I cleaning this?"
She replied back " I don't know and stop asking questions?" As I was slowly started to walk someone threw on me a fabric like a bed sheet and I felt many people try to hold me down some were lifting me up and grabbing me by the feet. I began to scream so they could let go of me and kicked wildly so I could try to get out of their gasps. As they carried me they slowly let go of me in the floor, they removed the sheet from my face and I was brought into music starting and people cheering. As I began to be aware of my surroundings I let out a deep breath and stretched on the floor. People where dancing had music playing and food on trays. People were laughing historically at me as I began to chuckle with them. My sale mates began to hug me all alongside the glare of one of my mates.
One of my close cell mates said " Do you really think we weren't going to make you a fair we'll party."
As we hugged each other I said " Awww Dinah you guys didn't have to do this for me."
Dinah replied back " Ok Karla listen to me, wait nah all of you listen to loud and clear if any of us get out of this living hell we have to celebrate in big no excuse." I kept smiling like an idiot and getting bone crushing hugs.