●[POYO]●

Y/n: ...
Kirby: you know what,I think we will gonna be friends, special friends.
-------------------------------------------------

''is this a dream?" she said looking down at a small pink ball.
"Poyo!" he squeaked with happiness, his arms wide open running around Y/n's legs, giggling like a child, even though he didn't know her well, Kirby already liked her. Y/n raised him from the ground to take a good look at him, Kirby was soft and squishy and smelled like sweetness. Their eyes met each other, Kirby couldn't take his eyes away from Y/n's beautiful (color) ones, yet they looked empty inside, which made him worried. ''Poyo!'' he grabbed her face and kissed Y/n's forehead trying to make her feel better, he giggled rubbing his blushing cheeks. Y/n was surprised by his actions, she put him on the ground trying to stop the whole love and affection moment, Y/n was unconformable because she was not used to doing such things, she knew, of course, Kirby just wanted to make her feel better but this can wait. But Kirby did not give up ''Poyo!'' he plunged at her leg and did not let go, Whispy looked at the whole thing and sighed. ''Y/n, I see you've already met Kirby... he likes to make new friends, but I'm sure he does not kiss strangers so often haha'' Whispy laughed at the two. ''Poyo?... Y-... ah'' Kirby wanted to say something but it was too hard for him ''what is it, Kirby?'' Y/n looked down at the small puffball ''Y-Y-Y... kya'' oh boy...he was having a hard time ''I think he wants to say your name'' the tree explained to the young female ''ah, my name?'' she thought aloud and crouched down looking at Kirby. ''my name is Y/n. Y-/-n'' she spelled the name for him to understand better, but he was just babbling stuff. ''Y/...pfff'' he gave up, puffing his cheek angrily ''almost little guy, maybe you'll get it next time'' she patted his head to comfort him. ''What was the reason for you to come here anyway and ruin our day together with Y/n? Don't you have other things to do, like helping in the town, or have another fight with the King?'' Whispy gave Kirby a 'look' telling him to go away. Kirby's behavior changed into a serious one and began to talk''Poyo,poyo...poyo'' Y/n did not understand what the heck he was saying but she bet it was important stuff ''hmph...I see...'' the tree nodded ''what did he say?'' Y/n asked him. ''Kirby said that he saw huge lighting in the sky even though the skies are clear today, it shot right down at the forest making a very loud sound, the whole planet pop star heard it...'' he translated to Y/n ''in the forest?!''her breath hitched placing the palm on her chest 'what if it was me?' She thought for a moment ''poyo...'' Kirby continued the story, Whispy's face grew with worried.

''so if everyone heard the explosion then...Kirby is that true?'' Kirby simply nodded. ''what is it?'' Y/n panicked ''The kingdom and King Dedede were curious and went to search for the thing that made the lighting to appear above the sky, and you know how king Dedede reacts to new visitors, let's just say, he's not a welcoming kind of person...and you, my friend... is the one he's looking for...'' Y/n's body freeze like a statue ''S-so he's going to ...kill me... as he tried with Kirby a long time ago?'' the body was slightly shaking in fear hoping at the tree will say something positive about the situation. Kirby's eyes watered, lips trembling, he was sure at Y/n could not survive any of the monsters he has been through because she's a human, he whimpered hugging Y/n's leg trying not to cry, he was not ready to lose a special friend. ''poyo...'' Whispy's eyes winded ''so that's why you've come here, to look for the clues first?'' he nodded ''I hate to say this but... perhaps I treated you to harshly Kirby, for once I'm sorry, and you had a good reason to come here for once." Whispy apologized honestly.

"Kya!" He accepted the apology.
"So what do we do now? If we don't do anything about the situation...then..." Y/n said panting for breath.
"Don't worry my friend, I have an idea!" Whispy told her, having a confident smile.
"What it your plan?"
"Kirby will take you somewhere safe and then we'll try to figure out how to get you back home, but remember to stay alert around your soundings, I can't do anything about this but only lie to the king" he said with sadness in his voice "does that mean I have to leave you?" Y/n asked him sadly.
"yes ... but it's for your own good, besides you can still visit me, if you want..." Whispy smiled at her with a sad look. "Yeah... even though we met each other like, 2 days ago... you're one of my friends now. I would love to see you again... Whispy" She wrapped her arms around the tree. Y/n heard him sniffing quietly to himself.
"I'll come back as soon as possible, I promise I will miss you... farewell" she placed the backpack on the shoulders and grabbed kirby, placing him on top of her head, She waved last time before heading out on another adventure with Kirby as Whispy watched them walk away disappearing in the distance.
"Farewell Y/n, be safe out there..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
A nice drawing I made^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------A nice drawing I made^^