~•Special Chapter 1•~

Jaemin stood and his eyes lite up at the sight. The place was filled with cute small fury creatures that has four fury small legs and cute eyes.

Apparently, Jeno took him to the pet store, that is also an animal shelter, like how he promised him to a while ago. Jaemin was so fascinated with how cute the animals were, yet he kept calling them creatures despite how many times Jeno said they are called animals.

"This one is exactly like the one I saw on the street! Omg it's so cute I could die!" The pink head said and faked fainted.

The worker there chuckled at Jaemin's words and reaction. Jeno gave him an apologetic smile.

"Baby, get up." Jeno whined while pulling the younger up.

"Which one you wanted to show me that you said are cuter than these?" Jaemin asked, referring to cats.

Jeno smirked and held the younger's hand to lead him to where the cats were.

Jaemin gasped and his eyes lite up. "THEY ARE SO SMALL AND CUTE!" Jaemin said with excitement. Jeno laughed at the younger.

"Which one do you think we should bring home?" Jeno asked glancing at the pink head, who titled his head thinking while looking back and forth between the cats.

"They're all so cute, I can't choose." Jaemin mumbled with a frown.

Jeno titled his head thinking. They really can't bring both, it'll be too much work for the mean time, and he's not much of a dog person too.

"I'll take the cat, since you seem to like them much better." Jaemin said while side hugging the older.

Jeno smiled. "I like dogs, they're cute and all, but sometimes they're overwhelming. But I promise in the further future we'll bring a dog!"

Jaemin smiled and kissed the older's cheek lovingly.

Jaemin chose a cute orange cat, they decided to call her Ginger. They put her inside a cute box and Jaemin carried it happily.

They reached their apartment, and they opened the box for the cat to go ahead and look around the place. The cat hesitate, which made Jaemin pout.

"Does that mean she doesn't like it here?" The pink head mumbled.

Jeno kneeled down beside the younger and the cat's box and rubbed Jaemin's back. "No, baby, she just needs time to adjust to her new surroundings and environment. She'll warm up to us in no time, I promise." Jeno kissed the younger's forehead and stood up.

Jaemin looked up at the older and grinned. "Yeah, in no time she'll figure out I'm her new dad!"

Jeno choked on air, then started to laugh.

"What? I'm her parent now, I'll look after her and all, and you too mister!" Jaemin huffed and crossed his arms.

"Well, what does that make me then?" Jeno asked.

"Her second least favourite dad." Jaemin said and smirked.

Jeno frowned. "Hey! I'm pretty sure she'll love us equally."

Jaemin shrugged and giggled. "Who knows."

Jeno started tickling the younger while on the couch.

"Jeno~ stop!" Jaemin begged while giggling.

Jeno smirked and continued tickling. Jaemin pushed the older, which made him fall followed by Jaemin after him because Jeno held his arm.

The pink head was on top of the older, who was smirking. But Jaemin on the other hand was a blushing mess. He tried to get up, but Jeno held his arm tighter and pushed him towards him.

Their lips were a few cms apart. Jaemin's lips were like a north pole of magnet and Jeno's were a south pole, they kept closing the space left naturally between them until they collided.

Jaemin's lips always tasted sweet like cotton candy. But Jeno is always left speechless whenever he kisses the pink head. He only wants more and more, it's part of the magic that is Na Jaemin.

Jeno loved everything about him, he enjoyed all the little things he does with him that makes him the happiest ever.

Hellooooo~

First special chapter! I decided it'll be better to make more than one special chapter instead of a sequel, i hope that's okay!!

What do u think???

AndDd THANK YOU FOR 49K!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY

Should I make the next special chapter about:

Markhyuck

Yuwin

doten

Other ships of your choice