~•ILYSB•~

"I love you so bad."

Ten sighed and nodded. "Okay, if they call, I'll tell them I don't have any kind of information about your whereabouts, and haven't met you at all." Ten said smiling sadly.

Ten was sad. He doesn't want anything happening to his friend, Yuta, and to the rookies, Mark and Jaemin. But maybe he is just over thinking about this? Getting lost in a place where people there are not the same as the people you are used to is possible.

Yuta went over to Ten and put one of his hands on Ten's shoulder. "Don't worry too much. We'll all be fine and well." Yuta smiled which, Ten returned gladly.

"So, what's next now?" Mark asked.

~~

"Are you sure about this? Like 100%?" Jeno asked for the millionth time so far.

Jaemin breathed deeply and nodded smiling towards Jeno.

Jaemin and Mark were both holding a hammer to destroy their devices. It was a step. They didn't want to go back home, just like Yuta. So, they decided to destroy them, because maybe or most definitely they have tracking devices inside them.

Both boys looked at each other, then destroyed their devices completely. He put it in a trash bin and decided to throw them somewhere really far away from where they are living. They also decided it's like an adventure, too, and maybe lowkey a double date.

"I'm so proud of you, Jaemin. Like really proud." Jeno said holding the younger' hand whole driving.

Jaemin's face become warm and red. His stomach fuzzy and he felt butterflies. "Even after all of this you still have this kind of effect on me?" Jaemin crossed his arms and huffed.

Jeno giggled. "It's because you love me."

"I do, I really do." Jaemin said, his face only becoming more red in each second.

Jeno glanced at him and smiled. "I know you do."

Jaemin hummed and smiled wildly. "This feels good, I feel free."

Jeno chuckled. "You're so precious."

"Stop babying me, Jeno." Jaemin said while rolling his eyes.

"But you are a baby, what do you mean?" Jeno slightly pouted.

Jaemin huffed a bit and crossed his arms. "I am not."

"Nope, you are."

"I'm not."

"You kinda are right now." Jeno giggled.

Jaemin fronwed and huffed.

"My baby. You are my baby. Mine." Jeno and took Jaemin's and then squeezed it tightly.

Jaemin turned to look at Jeno, who was glancing at him while driving and smiling.

Jaemin's face was not having it. It was red, like tomatoe red. Jeno noticed, so he pinched the pink head's cheek. "You're so cute."

"I-I know." Jaemin mumbled.

"Where the hell are Mark and Haechan?" Jeno said as he parked on the side way to call Haechan.

"Hey, where are you guys? So, you ditched us. Okay, okay, whatever. Have fun, idiot."

"They ditched us?" Jaemin questioned.

Jeno nodded. "They want to have alone moments. God knows what these two have in mind." Jeno said and chuckled.

"Wanna go out and walk? There's a beautiful field right there." Jeno asked, pointing at a breath taking field filled with flowers and trees.

Jaemin nodded.

They get out from the car and started to walk. Jaemin held Jeno's hand smiling at how warm it was.

They saw a suitable place to sit, so they sat there enjoying the place and the fresh clean air hitting their faces.

Jaemin tugged Jeno's sweater, so the older looked over at him. Jaemin smiled shyly and pointed at his lips wanting the older to kiss him.

"Use words." Jeno smirked.

Jaemin whine and hit Jeno's arm then pointed again at his lips with a pout.

"Ow!" Jeno replied while rubbing his arm.

Jaemin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Why are you being quiet?" Jeno asked raising and eyebrow.

Jaemin shrugged.

"You're weird."

Jaemin hit the older' arm yet again which earned him another 'ow'.

"All of this because I haven't kissed you?" Jeno ruffled his own hair and smirked.

"You're so full of yourself." Jaemin scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Hey, look at me." Jeno demanded.

Jaemin didn't listen. He just shrugged and didn't look towards the older.

Jeno held his jaw line and dragged it towards him. "Someone is becoming a bad boy."

"You make me cringe." Jaemin faked a gag.

"Someone is also hurting my feelings." Jeno pouted.

Jaemin sighed and pecked the older' lips.

Jeno giggled. "Do it again." He said while tugging Jaemin's sleeve.

Jaemin smirked then got up and started running around the field.

"Hey! Come back here you princess bubble gum." Jeno said while getting up to follow the younger and try to catch him.

Jaemin's giggles echoed around the place, and Jeno couldn't have felt more happier in his life.

Soft hours are open.

Thanks for all the reads and votes, it means a lot💜

And those who read my other stories, you guys are awesome! 💜

I have a new story in mind and I'm lowkey working on it, but it's a ship in stray kids, what do you think? 👀do you guys stan stray kids? If you do try guessing the ship hehe.