Chapter 9 : I see you

This chapter I decided would be a little different, so I hope you guys like it... I really don't even know what I’m going to do, but I have an idea and some of you may like it, and some of you may not. But its my choice so muahah love you guys :*

-----------------------------------------------------

I slowly get out of bed, I'm naked. I quickly run to grab a pair of underwear and pants to put on. I walk out into the living room and its a mess. I run my hand through my hair and I sign deeply. "What the heck am I going to do?!" I say pulling on my hair. I mean, I've know Willow for a while, and she's a really good friend.. but that's it! I don't want to be anything more to her. I'm still in love with Niall. 

I walk into the bedroom and Willow has her back to me and is pulling on her shirt. She turns around "Oh! Zayn, you scared me!" 

"Sorry"

"Its fine babe" she says

Did she just call me babe? I don’t understand. I don’t think she understands. Unless she calls everyone babe... But that’s the first time she called me that, I don’t know what to think.

"Um, what?"

"Babe, you're fine." 

"Can we talk about what happened last night?"

"Well, there isn't much to talk about. We had sex, and it was amazing!"

"Um, thanks? But, you know ... um, I still love Niall right?"

"Of course, but we can get you over him together. She walks by giving me a kiss on her way out of the room.

"Wait, what?" I say following her out.

"Willow, I am still in love with Niall. I'm still gay. Last night was an accident. I was drunk, you were drunk. I will always love Niall. And anyways, I just don't think I could handle being with someone right now. Even if I wasn't gay."

"But last night..."

"'But last' night nothing! We were drunk! "

"Think about it Zayn! Niall isn't coming back! He's gone! He won't be coming back ever! "

"WILLOW, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I scream at her with tears pricking at the corner of my eyes. "NIALL JUST DIED! I LOVED HIM. I ONLY GOT TO BE WITH HIM FOR A WEEK. HE WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME, AND YOU'RE TELLING ME HE ISNT COMING BACK?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU DON'T SEE ME YELLING AT YOU TO GET OVER CRYSTAL WHEN I KNOW, DEEP DOWN INSIDE, YOU STILL MISS HER!"

"I do miss her Zayn, probably more than you miss Niall, but I’m trying to move on, Which is exactly what you need to do."

"Willow, Niall just died. What do you not get about that? What is SO hard about that to understand?"

"Nothing! But, trust me; you'll want to do it sooner, rather than later."

"I think you need to leave Willow." I say pointing to the door

"But-"

"Now."

Her shoulders droop and she turns on her heel and walks into the bedroom and i follow. She pulls her pants on and puts her hair into a ponytail. She walks by me again and I follow her to the front door and open it for her and she walks out into the hallway and faces me.

"I'm sorry Zayn." she says and turns and walks away. I watch as her hair swings to the beat of her step. When she reaches the elevator, she turns and looks over her shoulder as she presses the down button. She flashes me a weak smile, I return it. She turns her head at the elevator opens for her and she steps in.