Chapter 50

Jotaro Aishiteru...

He was once such a good man...

Nice, Caring, and Sweet.

He was also a family man.

He would put his family first before his own. He used to work as a tour guide at the Samurai Museum which is located in the district of Shinjuku.

Jotaro was always fascinated with the
authentic Japanese samurai armor artifacts. He and his colleagues have worked hard to provide a permanent home for the artifacts in the Shinjuku District.

As a tour guide, Jotaro had help many people experience a glimpse of history once they enter the museum, with mannequins on horseback dressed in full armor that exudes fierceness with a life-like presence.

Since he was fascinated with the culture. A part of him believe his once of ancestors came from a long line of powerful japanese warriors that held an upper class to upheld honor and loyalty, which was a samurai's rigorous training began at childhood with swordsmanship, horseback riding and archery, and the collection pays tribute to their craft.

This led to Jotaro also becoming a researcher in arts & culture. A tour guide was just a part-time job.

He thought he had it all.

A Loving Family. Good Friends. A well to do job.

Everything he needed as he was all set for life.

But...

He wasn't prepared...when a tragedy took place.

His only son...died in a car accident in 1987.

Following his son's death led to Jotaro's life becoming a nightmare. He started into fights with his wife.

There was no more love in that household.

Then he begin to hear whispers.

Every where he go...they would never stop...

The whispers....of DEATH.

His friends started to avoid him.

His colleagues begin to talk behind his back.

Tease him. Bullying him. Look down on him.

The ridicule begin to anger him.

He wanted the voices that begin to whisper he had so desperately sought to destroy. Jotaro tried to shake the voices out of his head and  remembered the only place he go to calm down...

The Museum...

His only source for comfort.

The voices continue to haunt him though.

One night, Jotaro was coming home to his wife. Desperate for an apology and hoping to make amends.

However...

He found her sleeping with one of his colleagues.

Happiness turned to sadness.

Sadness turned to betrayal.

Betrayal turned to anger.

His anger...slowly turned to rage.

The lingering voice telling him what to do.

KILL.

With renewed anger, Jotaro journeyed to the town and broke into the museum. He condone the Oni Mask the museum and the katana sword that was recently brought to the display and went back home.

He found his colleague in the bathroom. His colleague stared in horror at Jotaro had become.

Before he attacked.

His rage was incomprehensible.

Covered in blood and gore, Jotaro looked for his missing wife who heard the commotion and had hid herself. He later managed to find her in the closet. He dragged her out of a cabinet, sliced her abdomens to immobilise her and watched him plead and squirm like a dog.

Before she called him a name that will forever carved into soul.

"O-ONI!!!!"

Without hesitation, he thrust his fist into the woman’s mouth and cut out her tongue. He then slashed her to pieces.

He felt no remorse for her death.

His revenge wasn't complete though.

He became a serial killer. He hunt down his former friends and colleagues that bullied and ridicule him.

He killed them all...One By One...

He was no longer human.

He given up his humanity a long time ago.

The pain he felt never leave....

He now felt like a monster...

He now called himself...the Aka Oni.

-Third's Pov-

Kuro:.....So that's what happen....

Aka Oni:....They all betrayed me....I can't feel anything...but rage...I didn't deserve this...

Koga:.....

Kuro:....

Aka Oni: I want to see him...I want to see.....him....I want to see him...

Koga made an confused look.

Koga: Him?

Kuro: I think I know who he's talking about...

From his backstory. There was still one person the Aka Oni cared about in his previous life before he became the vengeful spirit he is now.

Kuro: It's your child...

Aka Oni: ?!

Kuro: The child you strive you see after all this time in your miserable life.

Kuro then pulled out the shiny item one again.

Connected to the man's picture...was another picture of a little boy who looked only about six or seven years old.

Kuro: This is your son isn't it...Is his name...Sachitarou?

Aka Oni: ?!!!!

Kuro: Do you really want your son to see you like this...You become a shell of your former self. Your grudge turned you into a monster. I get it...You were in pain. What everyone had done to you. It was wrong. You didn't deserve any of that. The taints, the jeers, the bullying, the ridicule. It's all horrible. But dragging others into your despair won't change anything.

Aka Oni:....

Kuro: If you truly want to see your son....

Kuro's eyes glow red. He grabbed his axe.

Kuro: Then Let Me Put You Out Of Your Misery.

He brought the axe down to the Aka Oni's head.

SLAM!!!

-Meanwhile-

Jotaro:......Where am I? Where's my child...? My son...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...

Suddenly, a hand appeared from the darkness holding out to him.

Jotaro: ?!....Is that you...?

Tears begin to fall from his eyes as the apparition beckon out to him calling Jotaro into the light.

???: Let's go home together, Daddy!