Chapter 4

A/N: Time To Expose The Wicked!

Corruption

Lies

Theft

Deceit

Deception

As soon as you make a sound, the eyes will watch you and though they may seem to have gone… They will never leave you again....

Because that's how Mei felt when the word got out in Yongedu High.

Everyone went ballistic about it.

"Hey! Have you heard?"

"Heard what?"

"I heard Kirishima-Sensei been arrested!"

"Whoa! No way!"

"Yes way! Remember that Mei girl...The one that gets bullied by everyone in her class?"

"You mean that slut? Yeah why?"

"Turns out Kirishima-Sensei tried to murder her."

"Whoa... that's fucked up...but seriously, who cares about what happens to Aishiteru anyway. She just got lucky. Now she can continue sucking some more dicks as she pleases..."

"No man...You don't get it."

"What are you talking about...?"

"Kirishima-Sensei was the one who spread the rumors"

"No way! That couldn't been Kirishima-Sensei. She was too nice and sweet to everyone here at school. She must've been framed!"

"I'm serious dude! The rumors were false and turns out...we were wrong about Mei too..."

"How?!"

"The Sensei everyone believed that was having an affair with her... He never touched her inappropriately and it the Sensei turned out to be her uncle."

"E-Ehhh?!"

"Yeah... Koutarou Aishiteru...The school's Infirmary doctor...he's her uncle..."

"So that means...everyone bullied that girl for nothing..."

"Yep...It was all an big misunderstanding..."

Rumors...

They're terrible and cruel.

A word that is used for everyone to gossip about their friends or other people behind their backs.

Some people say most of them are there...

While others...are not...

But that never stopped everyone from gossping about them.

And sadly...Mei ended up being a victim to it because of a big misunderstanding..

That ruined her life at school.

But maybe Kuro could pick up the pieces and fix it for her.

As too what happened before the Kirishima-Incident.

Koutarou-Sensei had pressed charges and with help of police, they were able to find the boy Kuro had punched awhile ago in the locker room and the two other boys were found. All three were identified then arrested and charged with attempted rape.

They denied that they had any involvement with the attempted rape but the fingerprints on Mei's shredded clothes, along with her arms and legs proved otherwise.

Maki, whose the ringleader of the assault, hasn't been caught yet...

So far no one knows about the attempted assault on Mei either, but Kuro will get to that as well...