Thursday 17th May

So the class get together has been conference as the 23rd May. It was a bit random how I found out. Claire had phoned for the first time since forever. This girl called Taylor is organising it now as the other girl who was planing it quit after becoming overwhelmed with planing where the get together would be. The original place for the get together was to be at the school we went to but so many people hated that idea so now, thanks to Taylor, it will be in a function room in a pub.

Now the get together is real, its not just an idea. We have a date, we have a room and I have a dress. That is if I actually go.

Taylor had extended the invite to two other classes. Now there will be seventy two people in one function room insten of twenty four. I know it will be too crowded. I really do not like the sound of that. I phoned Claire strait back to talk to her about it.

Claires class has been invited to the party. I wanted to make sure she was going. I always feel comfortable with her around. Luckily for me she will be going.

For the rest of the day I tried to put the get together to one side, I couldn't. There are so many things going around my head about the get together. I am making myself sick just thinking about it.

I need a distraction from all this panicking. Tomorrow is a family day as its my grandmas birthday. Everyone is going to be there, aunts, uncles, cousins. I hope I can have a day without worrying about everything.