Auch(ouch)

Your POV

Me and Josef stand back as Erwin and Manfred try to analyze the map in this monster of a school.

"vielleicht dort... (maybe there...)" Manfred says pointing on the map. Erwin shakes his head.

"Nein, es ist umgedreht. Wir müssen auf die andere Seite der Schule. (no, it's flipped, we need to go to the otherside of the school)" he says. I slouch.

"ich will nicht mehr laufen (I don't wanna walk anymore!)"I whine. Josef rolls his eyes.

"ich trage dich nicht (I ain't carrying you)" he says glaring. Erwin laughs.

"Meine Herren, machen Sie noch einen Spaziergang und wir schlafen in einem Raum voller heißer Mädchen (lighten up gentlemen, one more walk and we get to sleep in a room full of hot girls)" he says. I scratch the back of my head.

"wenn du es so ausdrückst ... (when you put it like that...)" I say, my teammates break out into fits of laughter.

Time skip

"Das ist es(This is it)" Erwin says as we stand in front of the large wooden door.

He knocks.

...

...

...

Suddenly the door opens, it was Weiss, and oh boy did she look pissed.

"Good ev-"Erwin starts before being punched in the face.

"Scheiße!(fuck!)" he yells as he stumbles back. Manfred and Josef catch him. There was now blood flowing from his nose.

"Weiss!" I look back to see Weiss's team holding her back.

"You asked for this arrangement didn't you?!, you perverts!"She yells. Erwin stands up on his own, holding his nose.

"Please calm down! We weren't even aware of this arrangement untill 20 minutes ago! The headmaster said that you are to help us understand your culture!" He says clearly in pain. With that she stops fighting.

"Really?"she asks in an ashamed tone. The hallway soon becomes silent with nothing but Erwin's heavy breathing filling up the halls. I could tell that his nice personality just took a big hit.

Weiss's teams had horrified looks on their faces.

"Let us inside, I think you broke his nose" Josef says sternly. Weiss now had a remorseful look an her face. She steps forward ready to help. Manfred steps in front of her.

"Get the hell away from him!" He says ready to shove her. I grab his hand and put my other hand around his chest pulling him back.

"manfred halt! Speichern Sie es für die grimm (Manfred stop! save it for the grimm)" I say to him. He calms down. Josef puts Erwin's arm around his neck, supporting him.

They push past the girls who had guilty looks on their faces. Me and Manfred follow them.

"Go sit over the sink, Manfred watch him"Mengele orders seriously. Erwin nods, stumbling to the bathroom.

"You. did they bring our bags here?" He says talking to Yang. She nervously nods and points to the corner with all our bags. He hustles over to them flips open his bag and takes what looked like bandages and medical pliers.

"was sollte ich tu? (what should I do?)" I ask. He shakes his head.

"You are a combat Warden, meaning you are not trained to deal with these kinds of injuries. However, Manfred is a Pilot, and he was trained to deal with blunt force trauma. Just get ready for bed" he says walking to the bathroom closing the doors. The girls sit down, I could tell that they were uncomfortable.