28. Billboard Awards (1/4)

Start from the beginning

"Ariana and Justin!!!!" Someone shouts.

Oh. That's why. I was excited to see how she looked.

"Ariana over here!!!!"

I see her beautiful face smiling widely. It didn't help that I was in the middle of taking a photo with Maggie and all you can see is me staring the other direction as maggie looks at me... oops!

Oh and matts here. I really missed him! I wanted to walk over and hug him. We all feel awful about things were left off.

god she looked gorgeous though. She walks out individually as does Justin to take their separate photos.

@BillboardAwards:
@AriMendes is here everyone!😍

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, AriMendes and 89,827,939 others

@AriMendes: 🙊🖤
@Arianator18: she looks like a queen
@AriFan016: SHES SO STUNNING

(Ariana's POV)

I had just finished taking photos individually and I hadn't noticed how close magcon were to me until I realised why Erin was pulling faces at me. Hayes and Maggie were a few celebrities down to my right. However most the attention was on me due to me opening the show!

I made eye contact with Hayes at one point but I acted like we didn't. I saw Shawn and the rest of the boys and I was starting to get nervous. I call Justin over to calm me down.

"Jariana smile!!!" Someone yells.

@CelebNews:
Our favourite couple #Jariana look absolutely gorgeous tonight! @BillboardAwards

@CelebNews:Our favourite couple #Jariana look absolutely gorgeous tonight! @BillboardAwards

Liked by AriMendes, JustinBieber and 109,828,929 others.
@Hariana: that should be Hayes..
@JustinBieber: look at her 🤤
@JarianaFan: my heart💔
@PrincessAri: we've missed happiana!

@AriMendes:
I love you.

Liked by JustinBieber, HayesGrier and 333,666,777 others

*comments have been disabled*

I smile and take a few photos with Erin as Justin was called over for an interview. I was told strictly I wasn't allowed to do any interviews until after the show due to me performing so I need to get in quickly to prepare.

I was so excited to get on stage and sing! I was more excited to see everyone's reaction as I had definitely changed as an artist. Not loads but my music definitely has !

"Ariana time to get into hair and makeup" scooter smiles at me.

"Good luck baby!" Justin smiles and quickly comes over to kiss me.

I smile and hug him back smiling.

"Good luck bitch!" Erin smiles.

Matt walks over and gives me a huge hug "go kill it miss sassy" he smiles

"I will Matty!" I smile and hug him back.

I smile and hug her and me and scooter walk past all the cameras and I had to walk past the magcon boys and Hayes. They were all staring at me and Matt but oh well I didn't care!

As me and scooter were walking into the building I realised I had forgotten to take my medication. Fuck. Oh well! Let's wing this!

I smile and walk into the building and go straight to hair and makeup. I was going to be wearing all pink and extremely High heel boots with my signature pony tail.

"You'll be on stage in half an hour max!" The producer smiles.

"Get me my pony tail!" I laugh.

// thanks for reading part 28!
Please vote and comment
3+ comments for next part! 💜