ʏ/ɴ 'ѕ

What a day

What a day. I thought. Today was a very rough day compared to the others. The police were still investigating about it. They aren't doing their job right. Until now, they haven't caught the killer. I was really disappointed. I just want Hyunjin to rest in peace.

I changed into a hoodie and sweatpants. It was Hyunjin's. I chuckled. I really do miss him. I turned off the lights and headed to my bed. I looked at the time. 12:16am. "It's so late" I said. I was so tired. I let my body sink in the warmth of my comforter. Before I knew it, all I could see was darkness.

                                 ___

I woke up in my room but.... something feels strange. As if I'm in another world. I groaned when I sat up. I realized that it was dark. I looked at my alarm clock beside me. 12:16am. The same time I went to bed. Weird. I was so tired and I would've had a deep sleep. I stood up and opened the door.

Something feels strange and I can't seem to point it out. I thought, furrowing my eyebrows. I went down the stairs, unknowingly. It was as if something was pulling me towards the stairs. It felt like I wasn't controlling my body. Like it was being controlled by someone.

Once I was downstairs, I saw a person I never knew I would see. Hyunjin. I wanted to tackle him in a hug but, I couldn't. My feet were stuck. I couldn't move. I wanted to say his name. Scream..... but, I can't. I stood frozen. He opened his mouth.

"¿ɹqǝɯǝǝɯᴚ ˙ǝpsɯıoɹd I ˙onʎ ɥıʇʍ uɓʇıʎɐs llʇıs I'ɯ 'nʇq ɯǝ ǝplılʞ ɥoʍ uǝo ɥǝʇ ǝǝɹʍ on" He said, speaking gibberish.

"I-I can't understand you, Jinnie" I stuttered. He smiled creepily.

He came closer to my ear and whispered, "Form the words and read it backwards." He backed away and smiled, giving me a weird feeling.

___

I woke up in cold sweat, breathing heavily. I immediately got a pen and paper and wrote down the gibberish words he said. I didn't care about the time. I thought deeply. I gasped. Oh my god.

__________________________
Hi Yeetlings!! UwU what do you think Hyunjin told her in her dream? hmm.... 🤔🤔💭💭💭