3:00 A.M. Stoner Text Be Like,

Sc3n3 K1d: So Ibuki and Fuyu have been talking,

Sc3n3 K1d: And we've come up with a conspiracy theory on Souda Kazuichi.

SodaPopButNotHot: OoOoOoOoOoO! One on me? I WANNA HEAR IT!

Hamster~Chan: I'd like to hear it as well.

BabyGangsta: So, me and Ibuki were chatting, aye? And I asked 'Hey, why do you think Souda is named "Souda"?'

BabyGangsta: And she went off into this creepy as fuck thought spiral. Like, this was the first and probably last time I'll ever this motherfucker be quiet. And then she spat out all this crazy shit.

BabyGangsta: Like, she spat this shit out so fast I don't even know how I was able to understand this crazy bitch. Ibuki was comin' up with all these theories and stuff and they all seemed realalstic.

Sc3n3 K1d: So are question...

BabyGangsta: For you...

Sc3n3 K1d: Is does you jizz fizz like actual soda when you cum?

BabyGangsta: Or are you related to cola? Not the company but the actual fucking drink.

Hamster~Chan: As the young mortals of this generation say, WTF!?

SodaPopButNotHot: No, no, no, no, no, they have some valid questions. 

SodaPopButNotHot: 1. No I my jizz doesn't fizz.
                                            2. I wish I was related to such a tasty drink.

SodaPopButNotHot: My parents are just dumb.

Orange Juice: Of course I open my phone to see this.

Orange Juice: I agree with Gundham. WTF!?

Hamster~Chan: At least one of you foolish mortals has kept some of their sanity.

ExplosiveBagels: Semen fizzing out of you doesn't sound comfortable. It's bubbling inside you then it squirts out. Like, ouch! That's carbonated! It would hurt a lot.

Orange Juice: NAGITO NOT YOU TOO!

ExplosiveBagels: ?

ExplosiveBagels: I don't understand what you mean by "NOT YOU TOO!" my love. I was just making a comment.

Orange Juice: CAN YA'LL STOP MAKING COMMENTS/THEORIES ON MY BFF'S CUM FIZZING LIKE WET POP ROCKS!? LIKE, THAT IS NOT A PRETTY IMAGE. AT ALL!

Sc3n3 K1d: White Pop Rocks....

Orange Juice: NO

Orange Juice: STOP IT.

Orange Juice: YA NASTY!

SodaPopButNotHot: Speaking of Pop Rocks did you know you can get high off of Pixie Sticks!

PastelNurse: Oh G-God! You c-c-can! I sh-shouldn't be e-eating those th-then.

Sc3n3 K1d: Don't worry about it Mikan! Ibuki heard you can only get high off of it if you snort it!

PastelNurse: O-Oh! That't g-good to know. Th-Thank y-you.

Hamster~Chan: I will take it as my dark duty to steer this cursed conversation in a different direction.

Hamster~Chan: The Pink Haired One, as you humans call it, "snuggles" objects when tired.

Hamster~Chan: The She-Cat, The Sharped Tooth One, and I were viewing a film filled with murder and specters. Souda started to fall into a deep slumber and started to, ahem, "cuddle" with a coach cushion.