- ̗̀ peonies, white roses and camellias I ̖́-

"Have you heard? There's going to be a new shop across the street," Akiko says, looking out the window at the construction team that's pointing at blueprints

"Hah? Why the hell should I care?" Sanemi snaps, not bothering to look up from his client. Akiko rolls her eyes, directing her attention away from the busy scene outside and instead to her two co-workers, whom she hates with a passion.

The ever so quiet Giyuu that once snuck up on her, tapped her shoulder, scared the shit out of her, and made her fuck up on a client.

Sanemi, a royal asshole that can't control his temper and snaps at Giyuu and herself.

Yup, Akiko is living the life at her job.

Unfortunately, the three of them are the best of the best, and they get clients from all over the world.

What with Akiko's talented eye for precision, Giyuu's incredible watercolor designs, and Sanemi's bold sense of style, their names are well known by other tattoo artists.

It's such a shame they all hate each other.

Well, maybe Giyuu has no hate in him, but tensions are high.

At any rate, a few more months pass, and Akiko is able to tell that the new store across the street is a flower shop. There are colorful buckets lining the outside of the store, and the windows are big and tall to allow for sunshine. The two stores line directly parallel from each other, and Akiko catches sight of three people that constantly walk in and out of the new shop.

She doesn't even realize she's looking at one particular guy until he turns around, and their eyes meet. Akiko blinks once, twice, then she quickly turns away from the window of her parlor.

It's the next day that Akiko actually meets someone from the new store across the street.

The bell to their parlor rings, and Akiko looks up from her phone to tell them that they're still closed, only to see that Giyuu is already at the counter.

"Hi! Sorry to just walk in, I read your sign I swear. But we're your new store neighbors!" A bubbly voice says, and Akiko finds herself look at a pearl haired girl wearing a light green apron with a small batch of flowers in a small mason jar in her hands. Her white short sleeved shirt allows for Akiko to see her muscular arms, and she's impressed by the size.

Giyuu makes no move to talk, only blinking stoically at the girl. Akiko can't help but find this odd.

Sure, he doesn't talk much, but he would at least greet customers or visitors.

Her smile turns a bit wry, she looks nervous in Akiko's eyes, and she awkwardly places the jar of flowers on the corner of the counter.

"Uhm, anyway, there are two other workers over there, and if you ever want to stop by and say 'hi' you're more than welcome to!  No pressure or anything," she mutters a quick 'fuck' under her breath, twiddling with her thumbs.