when we met part 4, true feelings

Boris POV

It was finally night time, bendy and Alice were probably asleep right now, knowing bendy he sleeps pretty early so he might wake up early morning. I couldn't sleep so I decided to go on the roof and just think about when had happen today. I quietly walk out of my room and slowly make it out the back door, I didn't realize I had woken up someone.

I go on the roof and I stare at the sky, so much light...it's beautiful. "Why am I even trying...he probably doesn't feel that way...i'm just wasting my time.." I said in sadness as I look up in the sky. "...feelings..?" I jump in fear and look behind me seeing bendy looking at me with a shocked expression. " bendy! Uhhh...what are you doing here!? I thought you were asleep!" "I hear something and I wanted to check what it was, I saw you walking out the back door and...i hear what you said..." Bendy had a light blush on his face, it was so cute!

"Bendy listen...i like you..and not as just friends...i like you as more than a friend...i want to be with you...i want you to be mine and only mine..when I met you, I knew that you were the person for me, you were so amazing and I love working with you, I was jealous when you were talking to Alice and...it made me feel heartbroken..i just want you to know that I love you..you are the one for me bendy.."

"...boris.."

"I can't be with you..."

Hello everyone I'm so sorry that I didn't update this when I should have, my twin sister passed away recently and I didn't have the courage to write, I'm so sorry and I hope you enjoyed this part

Thank you and bye..