When we Met pt.1

Boris POV

I was in the room with bendy while he slept. i was thinking a lot, the time me and bendy met and the times we spent together. me, Bendy and Alice. *sighs* those good times

(FlashBack) Bendy's POV

I was getting ready for my next show and i was really really nervous for the show because joey said that there will be a new member at Silly vision and i didn't know who it was. i wait for awhile until joey called my name. "Bendy come we want to show you something" Joey said to me smiling. I came inside the room Joey and Henry were in and i saw some standing. it was bigger than me and had wolf ears and a fluffy tail. I think it was wolf. "Joey, Henry who is that? i said with confusion. "it's your new partner Boris the Wolf" said Joey. "umm hello Boris i'm Bendy The Dancing Demon i will be you partner I said with nervousness. "It's nice to meet you Bendy said Boris with a smile on his face. His part of the show was to play the clarinet an play sheep songs and make sheep happy. my line is to dance and make children laugh. 

Boris POV (still flashback)

I Just met this demon bendy and he's so nice so far although he did seem scared to meet a wolf like me. i should talk to him....i mean we didn't talk much so.....i'll try to talk to him late

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well i hope you guys enjoyed the new Chapter that was short(sorry for that) but i tried my best to write it. Quick update that i we be starting a Bendy x Reader and it will be related to something that you need to guess in the comments so if you want me to start Bendy x Reader Type in (#BendyxReader) in the comments if you want me finish Bendy x Boris Type(#BendyXBoris)

Thank you for you support!