The Angel Problem. how we met part 3

Boris POV
I was watching Alice from inches away and it looks like she's talking to BENDY?! I swear if she's planning something, It's not going to be good. I had a plan to interrupt Alice's conversation with bendy. I walked up with a bowl of water and pretend I was going to place it on Henry's desk but then I "fell" making the water falling on Alice. "Ahhh what the-BORIS what the fuck is wrong with you!" Alice said as she Started to choke me. Bendy quickly pulled Alice away from me. "Listen you little stupid wolf, you better not do that to me again or else" Alice said trying to threaten me. I've have enough of this shit so I left Bendy and Alice alone and started walking to my room. "Boris wait!". Bendy started calling me out but ignored him. I shut the door behind me so no can here me. I fell on my knees as I started sobbing. I started to think about on what bendy thinks of me.
"What I'm I going to do without you"

I just stayed in my room crying

Bendy POV
I saw Boris as he walked away from Alice and went back to his room. He slammed his door causing me to flinch. I stared to think of what I did wrong.....i never did anything to make him upset so why was he acting this way. "Why was he mad" I said as looked at Alice. "I don't know and I don't care" Alice said as she walked away.

Was he Jealous?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it just me or am I seeing a number 1 Ranking on MY story

Thank you to everyone for making this happen

I'm greatful❤❤❤❤❤❤