Jakey's Perspective

Twas a beautiful day~
Birds were tweeting~
Flowers were blooming~

AND THE REST OF THE ORIGINS OF OLYMPUS CAST WERE STUCK IN A PLANET CALLED MERLIENS (Mergirl Aliens. Yes that is still a thing) BEING FORCED TO REACT TO THEIR FRIENDS LIVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

By the way their reactions are just from watching the video I don't know how to explain this but basically their isn't a specific time for their reactions so yeah. 

ALSO DON'T PLAY THE VIDEO UNTIL I TELL YOU TO! And yeah if you don't play the video that is linked at the top you wouldn't be able to understand this. So yeah.

Enjoy!!! UwU

They all sat down infront of a large screen. All of them were armned with popcorn, cookies, drinks and a big ol kirby. (Yes we must add ze kirby.) An on Jakey's lap was a cute little Oliver. Jakey looked at Oliver confused.

"Uhh what is this..?" He asked.

"That is Oliver! he is iconic to the Origins Fandom!" Sour replied.

"Okay..?" He said still confused but decided to not question it.

"OKAY THE EPISODE IS STARTING IN THREE!!! TWO!!! ONE!!!"

Daveed laughed. 

"You were saying?" He teased.

"SKSKSKSSKSKSKSKSKSK" Sour screamed. "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH"

She took of her chancla and yeeted it at the screen.

"WHATEVER!!!" She yelled.

She then thanos snapped her fingers and the screen disappeared. She thanos snapped again and a new screen appeared.

"NOW LETS START!!!"

Cue to start the video at the top UwU

SO PLAY THE FRICKING VIDEO.