Surprise

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys this is really fun to write with  I'm soo exicted for the rest!

~Emma

~~~~~~~
"What do you mean?" Emma asked standing up, crossing her arms.

"I'm literally writing what your thinking" I said, The bushes rustles everyone got in battle mode. Except for the wonderland characters.

"COME OUT BITCH!!" I yelled forcefully, Everyone but the wonderland characters looked at me.  "What?" I asked, They came out with a knife at my heart. "Um rude!" I said pulling it out.

"Wait what!" They yelled confused, I turned around and threw the knife to the side.

" Let me Put it this way. Don't Piss me off or i will be the last thing you see." I said, Cecelia was in tree her tail swinging side to side.

"I don't get why these humans are not... I dont know their weird!" Cecelia Says twitching her ears.

"Cecelia! Use bigger words." Katerina Cheshire says, Grace was hanging upside down on a branch.

"We are weird your weird you don't even make sense! " Emma says

"THEIR SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT!! ugh! That's how I  made them to be!" I yelled at Emma. "Wow your really stupid." I said unafraid of her.

"I wouldn't do that Dearie"

"Yeah Dearie my ass." I said laughing, Emma blasted me with magic I just stood there checking my nails.

"Wait what?" Emma asked "she's too powerful." Emma whispered

"No honey no. I'm just alive. IM LITERALLY THE HULK WHEN IM MAD!" I yelled

"DONT OFFEND HER!!"  Jazz yelled, Defending her sister.

"Curiouser and Curiouser. Let's go  guys these people are sooo uninteresting!" Katerina says smirking and disappearing with that every wonderland character was gone.

"We needed them!"  Emma yells frustrated.

"Oof!" I said just as a habbit.

"Can you Bloody stop!!" Killian yelled at me and now I'm getting pissed off.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?! DO NOT I REPEAT DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO BECAUSE HADES!! OH HE'S NOTHING COMPARED TO SATAN!!!  AND IM THE GRIM REAPERS DAUGHTER!! SO SHUT UP YOU FUCKING DOUCHE!!! ILL SHOW YOU MY NATURAL APPEARANCE" I yelled mad my outfit turned into a red top black leather jacket, black skirt and red pumps.

"Jani!!!!!" A voice boomed down.

"WHAT DADDY!!??" I asked the sky

"COME HERE!" Someone from the Sky yelled

"NO YOU COME HERE!!" I yelled towards the sky, then satan and the grim came.

"We told you to stay Writing the story!" Mom yelled at me

"But this dickhead decided to make me MAD!!" I yelled bringing the currently hiding hero's out.

"Sorry about Jani. Natasha Reaper that's Grim Reaper and Jani Kaylen Reaper. I'm known as satan and He's known as Death Or The Grim Reaper. Our daughter is the Devil herself" Mom says dad checks out Emma.

"Shes got a long life to live. Won't be seeing you anytime soon." I said to dad

"Your satan's daughter?" Liam asked touching my tail and I pointed the tips of my staff towards him.

"Yes " I said composing myself "and If your brother didn't piss me off my parents wouldn't have come down." I said "daddy punish him!" I said

"NO!!  I WOULDN'T LET YOU" Emma says trying kill me. It wasn't working out, Mom got In her way and so did dad they stood by me. 

"What In death are you doing?" I asked as she was ripping out my heart.

"Killing you." Emma says smirking mischievously.

"Swan." Killian warned her.

"Shh shh. Watch." Emma says smirking amused at what she had done.

"NOO!! Ahhh I'm dying. screams. Pain and your dead." I said 

"Wait what!" Emma yells confused,

"I'm already dead. Daughter of death and satan?" I asked I smirked, "you see I wrote you. Your all. Not real!" I said " Daddy let's take him home!" I yelled.

"Jani sweetie let's get to know them!"

" Fine." I saw said crossing there arms.

*******************