#Chapter3# I don't care

I turned to see Ella with a shocked expression on her face. "What is it this time" I said. She shook her head and said "where the hell are you from?" I gave her a blank look.

"You mean to tell me you don't know Jayden Petrakis? He owns most of the hotels in town and abroad. He is a multi billionaire at the age of 23 and he is so grumpy and a 'man whore'. I was actually shocked to see him smile cus he hardly smiles" Now was my time to stare at her with a shocked expression and she shrugged.

"Be honest with me Ella are you stalking this guy?" She laughed and said "no I just happen to read many mags about him" "you are really something Ella well let's cut this Jayden nonsense and tell me how Aunt Becky is doing". From there, she started talking about her trip to the airport and the heavy traffic and when she saw Aunt Becky. She also talked about the things aunt Becky brought and while she was at it I was thinking about Jayden Petrakis the so called multi billionaire. I wonder how I didn't know about him. Well I'm grateful that Mr. T never heard the commotion earlier.

Food was all I heard Ella say that snapped me out of my thoughts.
"FOOD???" I yelled smiling "yep food she said she is making homemade pizza and barbecue tonight for us" my smile grew wider. "You know I'm amazed at the fact that you eat too much but you don't get fat and still maintain this succulent shape" "well what can I say it is a gift" I said giggling and just as I was about to open my mouth to talk the door burst open to reveal a very very pissed off RITA A.K.A ZOMBIE WHORE.

She walked up to me and said "You think you can talk to me like that and go free? Then you are mistaken cus that means you don't know Rita Gonzalez. I can wipe away your entire generation with the snap of my finger and reduce you to nothing in the blink of an eye. You can't trample on me and go scot free. I'm waiting for you Bitch" my eyes cut Jayden having no impression on his face and I smirked which pissed her off more.

"Well I don't like speeches especially meaningless ones so if you're done with your so called 'outburst' you can leave cus I have important things to attend to rather that hearing you go on and on about the same stuff like some roller coaster so if you will excuse me" I said then she glanced at Jayden and he said in a stern voice " young lady you are testing our patience this is my girlfriend you are talking to in such a rude manner how dare you".
"How dare me?? She is the one that started this shit you know? So don't blame me for saying my own point of view. I actually knew you guys were dating cus you are the same. You walk in here with your bimbo and emotionless face and harass me. Well let me shock you I don't give a damn about you and your girlfriend's wealth and power cus guess what I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU GUYS. And as for you Rita BRING IT ON". I said out of anger then I felt a sharp pain on my arm I turned and saw Ella pitching the hell out of me "owwwww" I said "tell them your sorry" she muttered.

I lifted my head to find Jayden looking at me with a blank impression on his face and Rita was fuming if this was a cartoon like Tom and Jerry smoke will be coming out of her ears and nose. I giggled at the thought then I heard Jayden say " you are messing with the wrong people missi. Have you ever heard of Jayden Pet..."

I groaned " don't tell me you are going to do this just like her I actually thought you were better than that but I thought wrong just like how I thought Unicorns were real" I said giggling remembering my 5year old self talking to my Unicorn onesie every night before I sleep.

They gave me one last glance and left then I smirked "YOU ARE CRAZY" I heard Ella shout. And I laughed " you messed with the wrong people they will stop at nothing until they see you beg on your knees" Ella said but I shrugged it off and glanced at my watch.

Well my shift is over I should be heading home now. Wait not home but to Ella's place I almost forgot about the FOOD yahhhhhhhh FREE FOOD!!!!

Please don't forget to
LIKE
COMMENT
SHARE

Plssssssss love you all