I decided to do no makeup makeup look since it'll go the saree and have an updo with a few loose tendrils left hanging.
It all took me 35 minutes.

I was just going to do a few final touchups when Rey came out of the dressing room

Oh god.
He looks so freaking handsome in that blue 3 peice.
I couldn't take my eyes off him

"Close your mouth Arya. "
He chuckled.

I still didn't do that. I was in a daze of how this fine man was mine.

He snapped his fingers.
"Aryaaa, hello. Come out of the dreamland. "

Annnd I got out of my trance.

"H... Help me now. " i stuttered out.

He came near me, enclosed his arms around my waist and said
"Hmm... What will I get for wrapping you in a saree? " He raised his eyebrow.

" Well you'll get to see your wife in a saree. " I winked at him.

"That doesn't sound very tempting. Think of something else. " he said while tapping his lips and making a big thinking face.

"Say it baby. What do you want. "
I said in a low seductive voice and
wrapped my arms around his neck, pushing myself closer to him so that their is no space between our fronts.

"If you insist, it includes your lips as well mine........ Hugging each other tightly. " He smirked.

"Oh well, as you wish. " I quickly reduced the gap between our lips.

First he was shocked, what had happened then slowly he was giving into the kiss.

His arms were now tightly wrapped around me. My hands went to his hair and nape of the neck respectively.
He pushed me towards the wall
And again sealed our lips.
He bit my lips and his tongue entered my mouth, tasting every inch of it.

He was nibbling on my lower lip, probably smudging all the lipstick, but I did not care at that moment.

He hands were about to reach my hair when I pulled back.