Ch. 2- The Gays Have Already Appeared Woah

Kirishima's POV

"K..Kirishima?" Bakugou looked at me, his eyes just slightly wider than his normal narrowed expression and his mouth agape.

"I thought you died when we ran into that huge fucking horde of infected!! You, Pinky and Soy-Sauce face!" He ran up to me and stopped abruptly, his arms were slightly raised as if he was about to go in for a hug, but instead he awkwardly placed both of his hands on my shoulders.

"We almost did!! We got cornered by a couple runners and I got slightly scratched, but luckily it never broke skin! Sero and Mina got out before I did, though. They're alive- still at our camp!" I almost forcefully pulled him into a huge hug. He didn't bother to hug back, but stayed still with a slight flinch, never motioning to pull away.

"You're telling me... all this fucking time... you three were only 30 minutes away from our camp?!" He yelled, I shrugged and said a simple 'I guess so!'

"Wow.... Bakugou, how long have you known this guy for? You won't even let any of us come near you back at camp!"

"A long ass time, Scalie."

"...I already told you, just because I like reptiles doesn't make me a scalie."

"Shut up, Scalie." Bakugou snaps at his...friend(?). He seemed angry, but I could feel his small smile as his face was still now buried in my shoulder.

"Oh.. uh.. wh-what's your name?" Awase speaks up finally, stuttering just barely as he looks at the other, much kinder, stranger. It's weird, though... he isn't one to stutter. He hardly ever shows nervousness or embarassment to strangers, but he seemed.. almost flustered.

"I'm Rin Hiryuu. As you probably heard from me and..."

"Kirishima."

"-Kirishima, that's Bakugou. Bakugou Katsuki." Rin says with a soft and smooth tone. His voice is like silk, honestly. And Awase must've taken note of this... as his face was glowing a light pink that was barely visible in the dim light.

"I'm- Uh..."

"...your name's Awas-"

"Yes!! Awase! Uh.. Awase Yousetsu!" He speaks up and holds out his hand, but still watches his tone as to not alert anyone outside. Rin looked almost endeared as he took Awase's hand and shook it.

"It's nice to meet you Awase."

"Uhm,, you too!!"

"Sorry about him, he's nervous around new people." I lie to cover him up. I see that he looks at me with eyes that scream "THANK YOU!"

"Completely understandable. Especially in a world where you can't trust anyone." Rin laughs and WOOO it's as smooth as his voice. Awase is dying.

"...shouldn't we exchange the goddamn shipments already?" Balugou says and reluctantly pulls away, standing up straight and tall while crossing his arms. His face was also slightly red.

"Oh yeah!" Rin says and hands us a rather small bag. I open it up and look inside; everything was there. Various medicines and lots of ammo. Awase hands him their bag and he also checks through it.

"Pleasure doing business with you." Bakugou says and slings the bag over his shoulder. Before any of us had the chance to turn and leave for the door, I spoke up quickly.

"Hold on! I.. don't know if you guys would agree to this, but I think everyone in each of our factions should greet eachother. As in... one camp goes to another! It might sound a little dangerous, leaving a camp unattended, but I think we should because... communication, diplomacy and... manliness!" I tried to say as confidently as I can. Rin and Bakugou stare at me, then at eachother, then back at me. But, Awase speaks up before either of them.