Woke'n'work

When I woke up I noticed that everything was lit, with other words, the lamps were working. I sat up quietly and looked around for a few seconds. Wow it really looked like a normal modern home, now when I think about it.

I could smell someone baking something sweet, and it came from the kitchen. I walked there and saw shrimp chan by the cooker. She was so pretty! On the counter I could see a pile of thick, perfectly fried pancakes(fakkashian, they look like a mix of Japanese and American).

I walked up to her and I asked her how she fixed the lamps, and was replied with "I just played with the cables a bit and then they started to work again" I laughed at her, what I thought was a, joke but she didn't laugh with me and continued to speak.
"I cleaned a bit in the living room too! Since this will be our new home :D"
I thanked her and then I wonder where she got the ingredients to make pancakes from. "I don't know I just found them". I didn't question her any more after that.

I realised I would have to get a job here, so I went downtown.
After a while I found a shop with expensive electronics and I asked the cashier and asked him if I could speak to his boss as I wanted to work there. He laughed and said "oh sweet, you're like 12 why would she hire you? We're closed on weekends and you have school, sorry! *sarcastic*".
It felt as I was about to boil inside, so I said "FIRST OF ALL, I'M FIFTEEN AND NEXT YEAR I'M SIXTEEN! SECOND OF ALL, I ALREADY HAVE AN EDUCATION AND I GRADUATED THREE YEARS AGO! GET YOUR BOSS HERE NOW!"
He just stared at me and told me to have a nice day and I angrily waked out. I went to several more places but they all told me about the same thing.
School.

I had already been to fakkashian school for 6 years and I got all the information I needed, and I even got a high salary job! This was stupid and horrible, but I figured;
If I show the school that I am smarter than everyone else they will let me graduate quicker! In addition, in Fakkashi you're respected greatly if you have a tellus-graduation.

When I got home I told her about my idea, and as I looked around in our newly cleaned house I noticed she seemed exited. I asked why and she told me she had never been to school. I froze for a second and looked at her.
"what do you mean by that? h-how did you get the job, then? "
And so she started rambling;