The group sweat-dropped at the girl's statement. She could really be a hand full at times.

"Remind me never to get on your bad side..." Leorio mutter, causing the Burnette to giggled.

"Well, I better be off, they should be finding me any minute now~" she purred.

Bidding the boys goodbye, she skated off increasing the speed as she felt pursuers closed in.

~back to the group~

"I hope she knows what she doing" mutter Leorio turning to the boys, "I thought she was a doctor"

"She does more than that," killua commented. "Couldn't you have guessed from what happened on the hunter exam?"

"Well I was hoping she just had a few screws lose..." counter Leorio before Gon butted in. "Did you not get her photos?"

"Photos?" questioned the older male.

"Yeah, she starting sending Gon and me photos of what she's doing... she crazy" killua shudder slightly before changing the subject.

"So have you learned nen?"

~later that night~

Mari sat in the audience waiting for the auction to start. She sat in a red sequin dress that had a side slit, her hair so much smoother run down her back. Her blue eyes watched the crowd, she had two tasks at the auction tonight.

One, keep an eye on one the guards from Nostrade and fine out which items they are interested in buying.

Two, interrogate the Marvolo family on the topic of J.A. Genetics.

In the row in front of her was the head of the marvolo family. Several guards stood around him, as if daring someone to make a move. Blue eyes looked right, watching the nostrade family guards take their place in the crowd. It seems only the guards turned up today, no sign of the head nor his daughter who was more interested in the auctions available body parts – if the rumours were to be believed. She would soon find out.

Blue eyes narrowed, slight as two people steps onto the stage. She recognise them. One was the small normally cloaked male, he name was feitan correct? The other was a taller grey skinned oddly portioned male. Hisoka hadn't said that they worked in the auction... unless.

The grey skinned male nen increase, as feitan started to speak. "Welcome to today's auction. Let's skip the formalities and die"

There was a popping noise as the larger males finger tips popped off. She watched interested as the male started to spray the crowd with bullets. She didn't stay still for long she still had a job to do. Disappearing she reappeared behind the marvolo head, wrapping an arm around his waist, the other covering his mouth before moving as chaos broke out in the room.

People dying left right and centre as the troupe member continued to shoot his nen bullets. Mari watched from the ceiling, holding the man in an arm. "Right sweetie~ we gotta do this quick and quietly"

The man nodded, sweat dripping down his head. Steal eyes flickering between the girl and the floor way down below. "Are you the head of the marvolo family?" she asked as more people died below, the panicking male nodded.

She smiled, "next question, what do you know about J.A genetics?"

He gave her a questioning look before answering in a panic stricken voice, "w-we have been Sp-sponsoring them for a l-long time, Pl-please I have a family" the male pleaded.

While she grinned slyly this was the final one, the final one for checkmate and then J.A. genetics will have to come out to face her. The man wriggled in her grip drawing the girl's attention as he began to beg. "Please let me go! I will do anything!"

"Let you go? Of course~" she purred, letting go of man.

He look hopeful then the dread set in as he fell to fall with a sickening slap. "I also had a family..." she muttered darkly.

Feitan, franklin watched as shizuku cleaned up the mess. It seems that one was still alive, but before anyone could speak, there was a spattering sound. The group turned towards the new body on the clean floor. "Where did that come from?" commented franklin looking up towards the ceiling.

Feitan made a tching sound before responded, "Dachno said the bitch may turn up"

Mari scoffed silently on the stage as she watched the remaining living mafia shout empty threat, before feitan killed him, "family? What's that?" he questioned.

"That was cute" she commented from her seat, a hand resting on her chin her head tilted slithly watching the group. Her red dress shimmered the cut relieving slender legs that cross at the knees, her eyes glittered with mischievousness.

Feitan smirked turned into a scowl. What is she? "What are you doing here?"

"I think you already know that don't you?" she answered his questioned with another questioned.

"tch, stupid bitch"

She gave the male a closed eye smile before jumping on the stage. Heels clicking on the floor as she walked over. Having to bend slightly to be on eye level with the smaller male, "what was that sweetheart?"

He growled before laughing attack sharpened nails swiping as her, she dunked before blocking the next strike. Meanwhile franklin and shizuku watched with bored interest, as the pair exchanged blows, unfortunately though the playing could last for long.

Wrapping a leg round his own she tripped him. Making sure to land on top of the male, she smirked at him while he scowled. "Look you pretty good on bottom" she purred licking her lips.

"I have to find, I am a top guy" he growled.

"We will have to test in at some point" she whispered in his ear, before sitting up straddling the male. "Gotta another job lined up, sweetheart let's play another time~"

With that's the Burnette stood leaving the three confused troupe members, "stupid women" muttered feitan trying to control the blush spreading across his checks.

"Come one we better go, it's starting to get nosy outside" muttered franklin, eyeing the spot where the female had vanished into thin air.

To be continued...

hey, all!

thanks for all the lovely reviewing i love reading them XD

sorry bout the chapter being kinda jumpy - dont think you lot really need to know about all her dealings especially if she's no longer sleeping :)

ooh

and since i dont know if i will upload again before xmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

and for those not really religious (belated- as it was on the 21st.. oops)

HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE!

love ya all

happy hunting xx