chapter 22

Andy's POV.

we are about 3 weeks into the tour and i'm pretty sure the fans have figured out we are all together. it has been amazing, the fans took ashley's lifestyle very well. of course there were a few haters here and there but he didn't give a fuck about that.

i am really glade we all got together, i mean i think it took a little more work then what was really needed but at least i am with them and learned my lesson.

just be honest from the beginning and you wont have to have two fake girlfriends and shit!!!!!!!

well at least i think that is the lesson i was suppose to learn, or maybe it was don't mess with mama jinxxx.....yea that;s the one i was suppose to learn.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ashley's POV.

finally!!!! we are all together i thought it was going to take forever but i'm glade it didn't. me and andy did get in trouble for the plan we came up with but i think it was worth it, so far tour has been great lots of kisses and cuddles.......some times a little more*wink**wink*

the lesson was: for andy to grow some balls and be honest!!!

*andy walks in and hits ashley in the back of the head and walks out*

oookkkkk the real lesson was to be honest and be yourself

at least thats what i think it is......im going with it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jinxx's POV.

tour has been amazing and it's even better now that andy's with us, he can get a little cocky but everyone does at some point. everything is going great, well cc is a hyper on sugar right now but other then that it's ok.

want to know why? because i don't have to take care of him andy and ashley have to as punishment for planning.

i mean it's way better to just be honest, i have been this entire time. don't they understand that planning gets you no where.

i would never to such a thing.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jake's POV.

first off, jinxx is a lair he did plan things and he knows it. i got him later for lying like that, but i do agree everything is going great it's amazing. well except for cc jinxx gave him a shit load of candy.

sometimes i worry......

*hears yelling from other room*

ok i think andy is about to break something and by something i mean someone and by that i mean cc. so i think i will go and check it out, before the cops get here.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cc's POV.

CANDY!!!!! CANDY!!!

AND IT'S ALL MINE

oh tour is great and andy is all ours now.....but on a more important note....

I HAVE CANDY!!!!! AND IT'S ALL MINE!!!!

THAT BITCH ANDY TRIED TO TAKE IT FROM ME SO I BIT HIM!!

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET BITCH!!

*jake comes in "cc stop yelling"*

BITCH GET OUT OF HERE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD BITCH PLEASE!!!

ok bye i am running out of candy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

_heyyyyy guyyys!!!!

sorry it's short but ye know how it is sometimes, well this was the last chapter i might make a bouns one later on like a 2 year later thing or something.

but thank you all who read this story, i kind of think it went a little fast but oh well, i do hope you enjoyed it because i enjoyed writing it.

well thanks again i will see you guys in another book i am also coming up with a new book soon that i think you guys will love. i would greatly appreciate it if you guys would check out my other book 'the tattle tale blog'

that is all i will see you all later bbbbyyyyeeee!!!_