chapter 1

Previously, in 'my band mates & me'.....

~" hey andy you said you had something important to tell us, and we have something to tell you to." I said with a smile. he smiled back but the smile faded and he looked down at his feet.

"ok but let me go first" he said

"ok, shoot what you have to say that was important" Ashley asked as we all sat down on the couch while andy and the girl stood in front of us. andy looked at the girl she nodded and he looked back down and took a deep breath.

"this" he said pointing towards the girl "is Juliet...............my girlfriend"~

Ashley's POV.

wow....I was not expecting that. I looked at andy he just stood there waiting for a reaction, you could tell he was really nervous. none of us said a word. and that wasn't helping the situation. I stood up and looked at the guys. jake looked shocked, wide eyes and mouth open, jinxx was looking at the ground you could still see his face he looked pale. and poor cc looked like he was about to cry, we all knew he liked andy longer then the rest of us. I decided to say something just to cut the awkwardness. i stood up straight and put on a smile, I walked over to andy and Juliet.

"well dude, im happy for ya she looks like a keeper" I said patting his back. he gave a weak smile. I turned to Juliet and I shook her hand.

"if he doesn't treat you right let me know alright?" I asked giving her a wink. in a friendly way. she giggled and nodded and went to stand beside andy they hugged. I turned to the guys and mouth. 'say something'. jake was the first one to say something.

"Im happy for you bro" jake said with a smile. jinxx was the next to speak up.

"yea, you two make a cute couple." he said in the best happy voice he could mange. we all looked at cc. he finally spoke. he put on a smile.

"yea, im happy for you just as long as when we are on tour you two don't keep me up all night." cc said with a smirk, wiggling his eyebrows. we all laughed. cc did to but I could tell it was fake. I could see the hurt in his eyes, it must be killing him to have to say that. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. jinxx said we should go.

"wait, didn't you guys have something important to tell me?" andy asked as we got up to leave. everyone looked at me. I sighed.

"oh, yeah we wanted to let you know that we are throwing a party before tour in a few weeks. and since you have a new girlfriend it will be for you guys to." I said excited. andy's face lite up. we all nodded ad said our goodbyes and we headed for the car. jinxx and jake were in the front while me and cc where in the back once we got in and started driving cc busted into into tears. I held him and tried to calm him down. I whispered sweet nothings in his ears but he still wouldn't stop crying. when we pulled up to my house cc was asleep in my arms I carried him into the house and laid him in my bed.i kissed him on the forehead before I walked out jake was standing outside the door.

"hey" he said giving me a hug. I buried my head in the crook of his neck. we stood there for a while, then I started to kiss and nip his neck. he moaned, I kissed it on last time before I pulled away and kissed his lips.

"so. where.is.jinxx?" I asked between kisses.

"he's down stairs ordering pizza I think." he answered. I smiled and kissed him one more time before he grabbed my hand and lead me down stairs to the living room.

"hey, I just ordered pizza" jinxx said with a smile.

"ok, how are you?" I asked sitting down on the couch with jake.

"im fine, it just wasn't meant to be I guess" he said looking at the ground. I guess he is right, we decided to watch a movie.

Jinxx's POV.

after the movie I realized something.

"hey, so what are we going to do about this 'party' we are suppose to be throwing" I asked Ashley.

"well, I guess we can invite all the bands that are going and others" Ashley said. I nodded tour doesn't start for another two weeks.

"tour doesn't start for two weeks don't you think we need to start planning?" I asked looking at him.

" yea I think we do." 

we got up and went to the table, Ashley got his laptop, and jake got paper and pens. we all sat down and started planning.