chapter 15

Andy's POV.

everyone got dress and piled into ashley's car. we drove around looking at different houses, there was one that really caught our eye though.

it was a big hous bigger then ashley's it had ALOT more rooms and stuff. it was great and the price wasn't bad either.

we decided it would be a good idea to go inside and check it out, the inside had black and white walls. the outside was all white except for the stairs and windows, it was amazing so far.

we looked at everthing, there was a least 3 master bedrooms. all the rooms together were about 10 including the kitchen, and living room.

there was a bathroom in every room and two in the halls, it even had a pool in the back. it was great.

"so what do you guys think of the house?" i asked

"i like it!!" cc and ashley said

"yea it's great what do you think babe?" jake said looking around, when no one answered we turned around."babe?"

we looked around but we couldn't find jinxx. we finally found him in the kitchen looking around in awe.

"i love this kitchen think of all the things i could cook!!!" jinxx said

"so you like it?" i asked

"no.......i love it!!" he said jumping around.

when we all agreed on it, we called the lady who was saling it and got everything sorted out, but the best part is.  this place actually belongs to ashley's grandparents, so they gave it to him it's already paid for so all we have to do is pay the other bills.

after what seemed like for ever we went home, well to ashley's old house. we have about another 4 days before tour starts so tonight we are going to bed and getting up early so we can start moving things into the new house.

i was surprised at how fast it was to get it, usally you had to wait a while to get houses. i was basically a walking zombie i was so tired. even though it was fast to get it, it took forever to sign all the papers.

"i'm going to bed, i'll eat later" jake said

"yea im to tired to eat, and i always want to eat" cc said dragging his feet.

"night guys don't stay up too late because we have to get up early in the morning" jinxx said kissing us both on our heads.

"so you ready to go to bed" ashley asked

"yea let's go, i would take a shower but i'm scared i might fall asleep" i said walking towards the room.

we got changed into a PJ's and layed on the bed. with in the next few minutes ashley was asleep, i just sat there staring at the ceiling.

i was so tired but i was also excited, so it was hard to fall asleep. i counted sheep, i had a glass of warm milk. i even tried doing push-ups. nothing worked finally i gave up and just layed under the covers and wrapped my arms around ashley.

and with that i was out like a light.........

cc's POV.

the next morning i woke up before evryone for a first!!! i went to the kichen and made me some food, after about 10 minutes everyone else woke up. once evryone was up and fed we started packing.

i went up to where i kept my stuff when i stayed over and put into my bags.

then i went to help out ashley since he actually lives here, in took a few hours to get all of ashleys stuff to the house.

everyone helped with eachothers packing so we were done in a good amount of time the beds and stuff came in that morning so they are set up as well.

jake and jinxx share a room, ashley and andy share a room and i have a room to myself. we all took a nap after that.

nothing else really happen for the rest of the day, we ate and unpacked. nothing to important, i don't think.....

_hey guys!!!sorry it's so short and stuff but i had school work but i still wanted to update for you guys.

REMINDER!!: i update this story every friday!!!

so yea and in my other storys i'll tell you the day i update, that is all i have to say for now.

thank you,

read,vote,comment please

love you all bye!!_