Big Purchases and Important Meetings

Euthilia P.O.V.
I woke up to my mans tongue deep inside my center. I opened my legs more as I moaned. I looked down at him and he was staring into my eyes lustfully. "Morning baby." He said circling my clit with his tongue. "Morning d-daddy." I whimpered out. He continued eating me out like his life fucking depended on it as my moans became louder. "Babygirl you gotta be more quite for daddy." He grumbled out and I whined. "Fuck me." I moaned out and I felt him smirk against me. "Anything you want Babygirl." He said pulling away from my core sitting up on his knees pulling his boxers down his big cock springing free making me bite my lip. I moved up towards the headboard of the bed laying back down spreading my legs. I curled my fingers at him and he smirked. He took his boxers fully off climbing between my legs. He gripped his cock in one hand and slowly entered me. I gasped feeling his thick member stretch me. I watched Romans facial expression as he's eyebrows furrowed and he let out a low groan. "You're so fucking tight baby." He groaned out and I laid there speechless. He started to pound into me and my eyes rolled back. "Oh my god  you're so fucking big daddy." I whispered looking up at him innocently making him grunt. He lifted my legs up and held the together pounding into me deeper. He was hitting places I've never experienced before. He laid my legs on his shoulder looking at me with danger and lust in his eyes. "Get up on your knees." He grunted out and I nodded. I wobbly turned over and he reached his arm around my torso helping up onto my knees as I arched my back all the way. "Good girl." He groaned out entering me again. I moaned into the pillows as he deep stroked me. "You like daddy deep stroking your pussy like this?" He asked and I nodded into the blankets but that wasn't enough for him. He pulled my hair back in his hand pounding me harder. "I didn't hear you babygirl. Tell daddy how much you're enjoying this rough fuck." He grunted out slapping my ass roughly. "I love it daddy. So fucking much. You're fucking my pussy so good please don't stop." I whined out as my high began to build in the pit of my stomach. "I'm gonna make you squirt all over these sheets you ready?" He growled out and my eyes rolled back. "Yes daddy. Please make me squirt all over your sheets." I moaned out as he pulled me up by my hair. His large arm wrapped around my chest and collarbone as he thrusted into my fast and hard. He covered my mouth as he began to rub my clit as my whole body started to shake. I began to tighten around him as he thrusted faster. "Hold it for as long as you can baby." He whispered in my ear as I looked at him out of the corner of my eye my eyebrows furrowed. "I know you wanna come baby but Daddy wants you to squirt. Hold it in and be a good girl for daddy ok?"  He grunted and I nodded into his hand. I held it as hard as I could as I felt him cum inside me he rubbed my clit harder making my legs shake. "Come baby. Come on. Let go for daddy." He whispered breathlessly and I screamed into his hand as I came so hard I almost passed out. My juices came shooting out as I squirted all over the bed. My whole body shook as he held me up thrusting into me slowly. As I finally came down from my high. He laid me down softly on the bed kissing my back. "What a way to wake up huh babygirl?" He asked plopping down next to me kissing my cheek pulling me to his chest. I lazily looked up at him with a smile. "I love you." I moaned out to him lazily. He bent down and kissed my lips softly pulling away and biting my lip. "I love you too babygirl." He said with a smirk. "You hungry?" He asked and I nodded. "Yes very." I said and he nodded. "I think I'm gonna order breakfast for us and get it delivered and you wanna take a shower first while I get a load of laundry together?" He asked and I nodded standing up and wincing. "Don't tell me I tired your ass out." He said and smirked and I glared at him. "Get the sheets clean your mothers coming today and I want the house clean." I said sashaying my way over to the bathroom. "Yes ma'am." He said with a smile pulling some shorts on and collecting the blankets. I got in the shower letting the hot water relax my stiff muscles. I washed my hair making sure to get all the knots out. Once I was done I got out walking into the bedroom and picking out this outfit since I planned on clean the house.