Meetings and Jealousy

Warning: Mention of past eating disorder and almost relapsing.

Euthilia P.O.V.
I had just finished Roman's extension to his tattoo and I was honestly in love with it. I wiped it off and kissed at his neck. "All done." I said with a smile. "Mmm. I swear your hand is so light. I could've fell asleep." He said as he sat up stretching. "Lemme take pictures." I said and he nodded. He turned his head slightly and I smiled taking the picture. He looked so good.

I showed him the picture and he smiled

I showed him the picture and he smiled. "I love it baby. Thank you so much." He said with a smile. I nodded with a smile. "Mommy!" I heard El say as she hopped off her hotel bed. "Yes sweet pea." I asked and she walked over looking at her fathers back. "Woaaahhh daddy Eilia did so good! It's so cool!" She said with a big smile. "Thanks darling." I said and she hummed and nodded. "Oh! When are we gonna go to the arena daddy?" She asked and he smiled picking her up making her squeal and giggle. He set her on his lap and she looked up at him. "Soon. Eilia wants to get all pretty first." He said with a smile before winking at me. "What? I'm not gonna meet your coworkers looking like a mess." I said with a giggle as I began putting my stuff away. "Oh I know. You'll look real good. And then I'm gonna have to remind the guys that you are mine. They aren't going to be able to keep their eyes to themselves." He said with a grumble making me smirk. "That's because she's pretty daddy. You are lucky you have her." El said making me smile. "Thank you sweetheart you are gorgeous too." I said with a smile and she nodded happily. "Can we match Eilia please?" El asked and I smiled. "Sure. Let me see what I've got that I can match with you." I said and she smiled nodding. I looked in my suitcase finding a dress that I liked and then found a matching dress for El. "Okay I'm gonna take a shower. El, this is your outfit." I said laying it out for her. She skipped over hugging my legs. "Thanks mommy!" She said with a bright smile. "You are very welcome." I said bending down kissing her forehead. I walked into the bathroom stripping down before getting into the shower. I sighed happily as I stepped under the hot water. I was slightly nervous to meet his coworkers. I had of course seen some of the women on social media and they were all gorgeous. They were intimidating to say the least. And I know how sexy my man is so that didn't ease my worries at all. Soon I stepped out and dried off. I put my outfit on sighed softly. I loved it, but was it going to be enough? I had no clue. I stepped out of the bathroom and El came running over. "Look look! Do you like it?" She asked twirling around in the dress I picked for her and I smiled nodding happily. "Here, I'll even let you borrow my mini purse to match." I said handing her the bag making her gasp and squeal. "But take extra good care of it it was expensive." I said and she nodded happily. "Wow. Look at you two. Let me get some pictures." He said and I nodded. I loved that El wanted to match with me.

 I loved that El wanted to match with me