My tummy hurts

Euthilia P.O.V.
I woke up to the sun shining brightly heating my entire body. I looked over at a certain Samoan next to me and smiled. I kissed his cheek and he flinched lightly. His eyes fluttered open and he blinked a few times before looking down at me and smiling. "Good morning babygirl." He said in a rough yet sexy tone making me shiver. "Morning daddy." I said with a giggle and he chuckled. "You ready for today?" He asked and I nodded. I was excited to meet his pride and joy. She seemed like a really well behaved kid and Roman had shown me pictures of her and she was absolutely gorgeous. "I'm excited I hope she likes me." I said smiling up at him. "She will. Your the first woman that her dad is actually introducing to her." He said and I looked at him shocked. "Really?" I asked and he nodded. "Haven't had the best luck in finding someone to love. Never trusted someone around my daughter. I mean shit I still get nervous when Jojo is around Chad. If that fucker touches my daughter I will kill him." He said and I rubbed his chest softly. "Easy tiger." I said kissing him and he smiled. "Thank you for trusting me enough to meet someone so important to you Ro it means a lot." I said and he smiled. I looked over at the clock and it was 10. "You said she's getting dropped off at 12 right?" I asked and he nodded. "Ok I'm going to go take a shower and get ready. I want to make some snacks for her and stuff too. Is there any fruit she doesn't eat? Or any junk food you don't let her have?" I asked as I walked towards his bathroom. "Nope. Nope and nope. She gets to be a sugar filled child when she's with her dad. She doesn't get to eat any junk food at her mothers house. I think it's because Galina models." He said and I instantly felt self conscious. His ex is a model. Someone definitely skinnier than me, because I know I'm off to the thicker side. Someone probably prettier than me. As I stood there I must've zoned out because I felt a hand softly touch me face and I flinched and looked up at Roman. "Hey, you know I'm completely and totally over Galina right? I've not been even romantically involved with her since three months before the divorce. I lost feelings. All feelings. Yea she's pretty but nothing else about her is attractive to me. She's actually got a really bad attitude that I cannot handle." He said and I nodded and smiled. "Besides your way hotter than her and your personality is to die for too. You a perfect women you know?" He said raising my chin and kissing me sweetly. "I've got sooo many feelings for you already." He said and I smiled happily blushing. "Me too." I whispered and smiled back at him. "Ok I'm taking a shower." I said kissing his lips before closing the door and grabbing my shampoo, conditioner and body wash out of my bag. Putting it in his shower and turning it on. Once it was nice and warm I got in and did everything I needed to do. I got out and started to pick out my outfit and Roman came in. I was standing in my bra and panties looking at numerous options of clothing. I felt one hand grab my hip and the other slap my ass as I looked back at him with a smile. "Dress casual. Jojo will want you to be yourself. You don't need no makeup no fancy dress like you wore for me the other night. Just something casual alright?" He said and I nodded picking out the perfect outfit. I left my hair natural like I usually do. Then I put my clothes on.

 Then I put my clothes on

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.