Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Five Ways to Make the Person You Like Notice You

1. Compliment her.

2. Be nice to her. (Ex. Offering to send her home)

3. Expressing cute pick-up lines.

4. Fixing her problems. (Be her knight in shining armor)

5. Send her gifts.

Levi could only frown at this.

---

Track and field weren't easy at all. They had to run a meter and sprint hard to determine who's the fastest. The brunette isn't really weak, she was exactly the opposite. She had excellent strength despite her slender figure. Her body was literally made of muscles. This isn't really a big deal but hey, this weirdo and nerd woman has abs too, you know?

After a disaster from her P.E Class, Hanji came back to her personal laboratory covered in mud and a sprain on her knee. Apparently she crashed into a pole because she had to be so distracted by a fucking grass that grew in the middle of the soiled field. There was no one yet inside the laboratory---particularly the neat freak. Hence she changed her P.E clothes and wore a tracksuit with her white lab coat. She was still tying her hair into a bun when the door suddenly flung open. Revealing a short stature with grey narrowed eyes, directed immediately to her, scanning her from head to foot.

"Unusual of you to play dress-up." He stated and closed the door behind him.

Hanji chuckles, "Well, my P.E clothes were ruined. I didn't bring my uniform with me. So I really had to resort to these." She started to twirl around, pulling on her lab coat to show it to him.

Levi hums and sat on the sofa.

"I don't really like playing dress-up actually. I find it too girly and shitty!" The brunette laughed. "Probably why people thought I swing to the other route."

The raven-haired man raised an eyebrow at this.

"I think I should really start acting like a girl."

"I don't really mind." Levi broke off her thoughts of becoming more feminine.

She looked up at him. His face was displaying a disappointed look at her. Disappointment for the amount of self-worth she only sees in herself.

"No matter how you dress-up and act, you will still be Hanji to me. No matter what."

It was exactly rare for Levi to say something nice. Hanji grinned at him, her face beaming with a mountain of pride. The look on her face made Levi scowl at her, grabbing his book and turned on the page where he left off. Bringing both her hands on her jaw, she blew the bangs hovering over her eyes.

"Hey, shorty." She called out in a raspy voice and Levi immediately whipped his head towards her. Finally garnering the attention, she smirks and bats her eyelashes at him, lips slipping into a coil smile. "How do I look, hmm?"

Hanji Zoe was just teasing him, alright. But the reaction she got went otherwise. The raven-haired man blinked at her. Three times, she counted. Ducking his head down, he started getting back to reading. The brunette pouted, realizing that he just ignored her whims.

"You always look good to me." He mumbles, voice so soft that it almost felt like a whisper. "Even now."

The expression in his face was too neutral. Damn, Levi is really good at masking his own feelings. The shorter man was already screaming internally. Slightly proud of himself at the accomplishment.