"I heard the reason why he was expelled was because he pushed not one but two teachers down the stairs," one of them said.

       "How could someone like that be related to the rest of the Princes?" the other asked.

       "I know, right?" the first one asked. "They're so nice and he... isn't."

       My breathing was starting to get harder, and because I didn't want to have a panic attack in the middle of the cafeteria, I started packing up my things into my backpack. "I'm... gonna go to the library. It's... too loud."

       "Do you want one of us to come with you?" Alan asked.

       "No, it's okay," I said. "I'll be fine."

       I really wasn't going to be fine but I just wanted to be alone right now. 

       I got up from the table and quickly left the cafeteria, heading to the library since Orchid told me not too many people go there, especially during lunch. People would rather spend there time not being in the school or being in the cafeteria than being surrounded by a bunch of books.

       I, on the other hand, would rather be around all those books.

       Orchid was, thankfully, right when she said not too many people go to the library. I only saw less than ten people in the library. And even though there were barely any people here, I still found a corner to sit in, one that nobody could see me in.

       I sat down, pulling my knees up to my chest, resting my head on top. I tried to control my breathing but it was too late for me to get it back to its normal pace. No matter how hard I tried, how hard I focused, the constricted breathing and the fast pounding of my heart wouldn't stop.

       I thought coming to high school would help me get better. That it would help me be around a lot more people and not be afraid to be around people.

       I didn't think rumours would be spread about me.

       People were always saying how we shouldn't care about what other people think. How we should only care about the opinions of people we care about. It wasn't so easy. 

       "Hey, are you okay?" a voice asked, but I couldn't even lift my head to see who it was. So my reply was just me shaking my head.

       The person who asked if I was okay sat down beside me, at least that was what I was guessing from the movement I heard. That was all he did. No talking, nothing. 

       I was finally able to lift my head to see who was sitting beside me. Well, I didn't fully lift my head. I just turned it so it my cheek was resting on my knees instead. 

       Out of all the people who could have checked to see if I was okay, I didn't know if I should have expected who it was.

       Jerome.

       And he looked really concerned.

       It took a few more moments for my breathing to return back to normal and when it did, I wiped the tears away from my eyes. "Sorry."

       Jerome furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you apologizing for being upset?"

       "...I don't know."

       "So are you okay?" Jerome asked.

       I wanted to give him my regular answer. The answer I always gave anyone who asked if I was okay when I wasn't; fine