Dead Man's Party

"Hello?! Anyone?" Simon calls out, knocking on the metal door. Charlotte sighed, leaning against the creepy coffin in the middle of the room and holding the back of her head. Hit was pounding after getting smacked over the head from the stupid vampire.

"Simon if you can't shut up, I will shut you up. I have a headache." 

"I'm just an accounting student. I have no value to anyone." Charlotte clenched her fists looking towards her brother who faced away from her.

"Yeah forget that I exist, that's nice. Thanks, bro."

"Sorry, Charlie. She's just a student too! Please let us out! We barely saw your faces so if you let us go, we couldn't even identify you." Charlotte got up from her spot and sped to her brother.

"Shut up, dude! They're vampires! Coffin living vampires, they do not care! My head hurts so please, just shut up!" She yells at her brother. Simon stays silent for a moment but goes back to the door to stick his face in the cross shaped hole.

"Not that I would 'cause you guys are vampires! Who would believe me? I didn't even know you guys existed until yesterday!" He ranted.

"Dude if you don't shut up, I will feed you to the vampires!" 

"Is anyone there?" Simon asks out there as he throws himself to the door, ignoring his sister's anger.

A flash of wind and noise came and Simon shuffled away from the door. "I'd listen to Charlie." The man says with a smirk. The door flew open and the man stepped forward slowly though he was a vampire, Charlotte knew he could have attacked them in a second, yet was toying with her brother like he was prey. The way he mentioned her name terrified her. 

"If your goal was to scare the crap out of me, mission accomplished!" The man shut the door and continued walking towards Simon. Simon continued to stutter out random sentences, "you can have it out with those Shadowhunters. Especially the blonde one-"

"Way to throw them under the bus!" Charlotte scolded Simon. 

The man backed Simon up against a wall and Charlotte fixed up the courage and stepped towards the man who stepped too close to her brother. "You know, you don't need us." Simon whispers out.

"Back off. We have nothing to do with this. There's nothing you can get from us."

"On the contrary, I do." He finally speaks to the twins. Charlotte shuttered at the gaze in his eyes as he stared at the two. He bared his fangs and launched forward, Charlotte barely had enough time to register and pushed her brother out of the way from the vampire.

-

"Uh, look at all this stuff, these screens. I mean, can any of this help me find Charlie and Simon?" Clary stutters out when she rushes into the space in the Institute with the experienced Shadowhunters on her trail. "Where are they, anyway? Some kind of crypt in Transylvania?" The four approached a table as Jace spoke his thoughts.

"Actually, no. That was Camille's outfit, right? They're locals."

"They're at the Hotel DuMort, down in Gansevoort Street." Isabelle informs. 

"And we came back here? Why? We have to go there. Let's go, now. Come on." Clary tells the group, in disbelief. Every second they stood there, Clary feared for her friends' lives. She knew Charlie would do something stupid for Simon, and Simon would be Simon. The two were not the best together in a situation even if Charlotte can be a good problem solver.

"We need a Clave resolution for that." Alec stops Clary.

Isabelle adds, "The four of us can't declare war on the vamps all by ourselves."