He pats my head and wears his own helmet, sitting in front.

"Hop on," he told me, but I was kept rooted to the ground. "What? I thought you wanted my 'badboy' bike?"

"I..." I stare at him for a moment and I gulp.

"Shit... I forgot it's your first time." Minho bites his lip. "Are you scared?"

"No! I'm just nervous! I know I'm safe with you," I blurt out.

He smiles softly, taking my hand and guiding me to sit on his bike, then he grabs my arms and put it around his torso instead of his shoulders.

"Hold onto me tight and don't let go, okay? It's safer this way," Minho says.

"What if I fall?"

"That's on you."

"So reassuring," I sulk.

He looks back at me with a chuckle.

"I'll be gentle. I don't wanna deal with a crybaby."

"I am NOT!"

He just grinned and fixed his position.

I leaned into his back, afraid that he might hear the loud heartbeats that he caused. He stiffens for a moment, and then he relaxes, patting my hands reassuringly before finally turning the ignition on.

Off we go!

The cool breeze caress my face as it blows away my nervousness. My excitement starts to kick in when Minho went pass the speed limit.

"This is not gentle!"

"You don't call me a badboy for nothing!" He snickers.

The sun is starting to set which adds to the beauty of the moment.

I wish I knew Minho sooner. If only I didn't let the rumours get into me. They say he's dangerous, cold, and doesn't care. To me, he's the opposite of all those things.

I hope people can see how pretty his smile is, how soft he looks around cats, and how nice he is to me. But then there's also a part of me that doesn't want that to happen... because I want his smiles to be for my eyes only.

That sounds so selfish...

This is so so so bad.

My grip on him loosens as I attempt to raise my hand, but Minho was quicker.

"Y/n," he warns me. "Don't even try or you'll have yourself rolling down the road with a crack on your head."

"I just wanna feel the wind better." I pout.

"Just feel me up, I know you're enjoying it."

"M-Minho!"

He stifles a laugh. "Just hold tight, hmm? I don't want you dead yet."

"Yet?!"

I can hear the vibration of his laughter as his shoulders shake a little.

After a few minutes, he stopped and parked into an underground parking space. He guided me off the bike and took the helmet off for me.

"Where are we?" I ask him.

I look at Minho and he seemed nervous. His ears are tinted red and his hands are slightly cold when he holds mine.

"Do you trust me, Y/n?" He asks and I swear I can see a faint blush on the apples of his cheeks.

"Of course," I mumble as I stare at him.

"Can you wear this?" He showed me a blindfold as his hand trembled. "Fvck, just forget it."

Minho is flustered. He's so cute. Oh no.

I immediately take and wear the blindfold since seeing nothing is safer for my wilding heart than seeing him in that state.

"Don't worry, I got you."

I got startled when I felt him intertwine our fingers together. He softly draws circles on my hand with his thumb whilst his other hand rested on my waist. He seemed to hesitate for a moment but he eventually pulled me closer to him, guiding me as we start to walk.

We entered an enclosed area and I can sense the ground elevating. It must be a lift. My guess wasn't wrong when I heard a 'ding' as we stopped and walked forward.

"Can you stop that?" Minho chuckles.

"What? I can't see anything," I reply.

"Stop grinning like crazy. You're scaring me."

My smile just widens. "I can't help it, okay? I've waited for this ever since we sneaked out so I'm allowed to be excited."

"You did?" He asks and he squeezes my hand when I nodded. "Don't, uh, expect too much. It's not really that special."

I wanted to tell him that anywhere is special as long as he's there, but my hot cheeks and wild heartbeats stopped me.

He's too close for my own safety.

We walked for a couple of minutes before he paused to open a door. He guided me inside and a worn out scent of cologne that smells like Minho welcomes me.

His hands leave me as he fumbles to take off the blindfold. Once it's undone, my eyes adjusted to the lighting before finding Minho.

He scratches his nape while gesturing towards the whole room.

"Welcome to my favourite place, Y/n."

My eyes scan the whole area in amazement.

The practice room is dim as it highlights the fairy lights attached from the ceiling to the walls, but it looked like stars because of the reflection from the ginormous mirrors that are surrounding us. There are two separate pillow forts in the corner, facing a projector draped on the only concrete wall. There are stash of snacks and milk cartons on a corner, chicken and pizza on the next table, and a speaker was on the other end.

I gape and had to force my mouth shut as I look back and forth to Minho and the whole room.

"Is this really why you were absent earlier?"

He nodded while sporting a shy smile.

"We can't really see the stars in the city..." He averts his gaze, clearing his throat. "Is it fine?"

"It's perfect!"

He suddenly released a deep breath and wipes the imaginary dusts off his shoulders. "Of course, I'm the one who did it."

"Minho..." My lips quiver as I look around the room, stopping on him as he stand in the middle. "Thank you."

"Tsk. This is not free, you know? Pay up." He jokingly opens his palm.

I take out my phone and hand it to him, giggling as I run to one of the pillow forts adorned in pastels and flop down, hugging a big cat plushie.

"Can you take a picture of me, please?"

He sighs, smiling so softly that it made the nice funny feeling in my tummy soar again and again.

"You're so clichéd... Tell me, why do I like you?"