Merry Smutmas ~ Iori

Fandom: Scandal in the Spotlight (Love 365)

Pairing: Iori x Reader

Summary: Iori is Santa Claus, have you been naughty or good?

"Ho, ho, ho!" Iori's voice bellowed out from the door into your apartment, startling you a bit. The clomping of his boots became louder and louder as he made his way into the living room and you had to stifle a laugh at his appearance.

A huge red felt suit hung over his frame, a false stomach giving the impression of him being even larger than he already was, and a fake white beard making him look about 40 years older. The band had hosted a holiday event for a local show and somehow convinced Iori to dress up as Santa Claus and take pictures with everyone.

"So, Santa, how was your trip? Did Rudolph guide your sleigh safely back home?" You giggled a little at your own joke, as he sat on the couch beside you, reaching under his coat to remove the false stomach and tossing the padding into the corner of the room so he could properly relax. "Did Kota dress up as an elf and help you pass out presents?" You asked.

"Unfortunately, Rudolph had other commitments. And no, Kota did not dress like an elf, so I was the only one who looked like an idiot there."

You could hear the tiredness in his voice, so you moved closer to him, resting your head on his shoulder. "I'm sure the kids appreciated it, though."

"They did, but I am so sick of people sitting on my lap. There must have been at least 100 kids who attended and every single one wanted a picture. My thighs started to get sore," he sighed. "They kept pulling on my beard and asking if it was real."

"I thought you liked when I sat on your lap, though." Your tone was teasing, lighthearted. Adjusting your sweatshirt to flash him a peek of your lacy thong, you noticed the subtle clench of his jaw when he saw the fabric between your legs. Iori knew he was a goner, he could never resist you.

Grabbing your waist, Iori tugged you towards him until your ass rested on his thigh. "You're right, I can make an exception for you."

Wrapping your arms around his neck, you adopted a sickly sweet voice. "You know, Santa, I think I've been an awfully good girl this year."

His hand pushed your thin sweatshirt further up, his hand moving to gently cup your ass. He wanted nothing more than to just take you right here, right now, but he was enjoying the game you had started. "Really, is that so? Because I can think of a few naughty things that you've done this year."

Shifting closer to him, you pushed your chest out, trailing a finger up his shirt, stopping right at the exposed skin of his neck. He inhaled sharply, his body reacting immediately to your light touch. "Really? Was it naughty when I let you finger me under the table at the charity fundraiser? Or fuck me in the bathroom at Takashi's apartment? Or what about the time I let you tie me to the bed and tease me with a vibrator?" Rolling your hips, you could feel him starting to grow hard against you. "Because I thought that I was just being your good girl."

You softly palmed him through the fabric, still using his thigh for your own pleasure as words continued to spill from your mouth. "Or when you got home from a trip a few days ago and I wore nothing but your shirt and stilettos when you came home?"

Iori's eyes glinted dangerously, his hand on your ass now squeezing the soft flesh. Those memories combined with you in his lap, giving him that innocent smile that could turn even the strongest man to mush, made his cock twitch. "I thought what you did yesterday was pretty naughty, sending me dirty pictures while I was out with the guys. And then leaving me voicemails of you playing with yourself."