Gym Session

Fandom: Scandal in the Spotlight (Love 365)

Pairing: Kyohei x Reader

Summary: Teasing Kyohei in the gym turns into a real workout

"Go play with the others, eh?" You smiled down at Little Yamada, your boyfriends dog, and rubbed his neck before letting him run off.

You then made your way towards the small gym that you had inside one of the rooms in your house that you shared with your boyfriend. You knew Kyohei was working out but you were bored so you came up with a plan to get his attention.

Music played through the speakers in the room, it was always nice to work out to a bit of music. Being a pop star, Kyohei obviously worked out more than you did but you still like to have a turn in the gym whenever you can.

He was running on the treadmill when you slipped through the door, leaning up against the doorframe so you could admire him. You pulled your bottom lip between your teeth as you watched him jog on the spot, his leg muscles tightened every time he moved but you also had a perfect view of his perfect ass so you stared at that for a bit.

He never had a shirt on, which you were thankful for. You loved when he showed his body off. A mix of sweat and water ran down his back as he poured some water from a bottle onto his head to cool him down. You cleared your throat and gave Kyohei a smile when he looked over his shoulder at you.

"Oh, don't mind me. Just gonna have a little workout session too," you spoke while making your way over to the mat that lay in the middle of the room. You already had your sports bra and leggings on just to look the part even though you were just going to tease him, knowing how he liked you in less clothing anyway and these were tight.

"Okay." Kyohei chuckled and gave you a look before turning his attention back to the treadmill but glancing back at you as you stretched on the mat. You knew he was watching because you could feel his eyes on you so you bent over and touched your toes, which gave him a good view of your ass.

"Kyo, will you come help me?" You stood up straight and looked over as he stopped the treadmill to get off. "Help me stretch."

"What do you want me to stretch out exactly?" Kyohei raised his eyebrows and set his water bottle down on the floor beside the mat. He chuckled when you rolled your eyes at him. As your boyfriend helped you stretch, you let out soft moans and brushed against him slightly as you bent over again.

"Thank you," you grinned, he nodded and walked over to the pull down machine.

Kyohei sat down and glanced back at you again, his hands gripping the pole tighter when you started to do squats. Blood rushed down to his dick when you stuck your ass out every time you went down. You always turned him on, but seeing you in less clothing, showing off what you got made him want to fuck you right here right now.

After a few more minutes, you stood at the top of Kyohei's head as he lay down on the bench press. He had asked you to spot him even though he didn't need it. You also tried to ignore the tent in his shorts but he wanted you to see what you did to him anyways.

"We could definitely sixty-nine like this," your boyfriend looked up at you as you looked down at him. "You sitting on my face while taking my cock in your mouth," he'd caught onto your game and wanted to give in but he wanted to tease you now too.

"Oh yeah?" you hummed and leaned over the weights to get closer to him, your boobs also now closer to his face. Kyohei nodded his head and took hold of your hand so you could walk around the bench press. He sat up a little and pulled you down so you were now straddling his lap on the bench.

"I know you see what you do to me, but feel it," you shifted in his lap, brushing yourself up against his hard cock. "I knew you never came in here to work out."

"Glad you finally caught on," you chuckled and pressed your lips to Kyohei's, running your fingers through his hair.

He slipped both hands under your sports bra and gave your boobs a squeeze before pulling the fabric up so your breasts were exposed, nipples hardening because of the cold air. Pulling away from his lips, you stood up and pulled your bra and leggings off your body as Kyohei pulled his shorts and boxers down, his cock springing up, hard and leaking pre-cum.

"Sit on my cock and look in the mirror, I want you to watch yourself ride me," Kyohei stroked himself while laying back on the leather material of the bench press.

That wasn't what you had in mind, watching yourself in the mirror, but you didn't mind it at all. You blushed a little and stepped one leg over the bench, taking Kyohei's cock in your hand and positioning it at your entrance before you slid down on it.

"Fuck!" you cried out, immediately reaching one hand over to grab the bar of the weight that was on the bench press and the other to grab his arm.

Kyohei cursed and trailed his hands down your back to your ass, giving it a squeeze. "Open your eyes, _____. Look in the mirror as you ride me, baby."

Your head turned and your eyes met the mirror, seeing the position you were in was hot, you had never watched yourself fuck in front of a mirror before. You then rocked your hips, wanting to speed this up because you needed him. You gasped and your head fell back in pleasure but Kyohei reached up and grabbed your chin to turn your head towards the mirror again.

"You feel so fucking good, _____," Kyohei turned his head and looked at your body hovering over him in the mirror. "You're so fucking sexy."

He thrusted his hips up so he could go deeper. "So tight," he looked down at your pussy taking his cock and rubbed your clit with his thumb.

"K-Kyohei!" your eyes locked as he looked back at the mirror while pleasuring you with both his cock and his thumb. "I'm not going to last long."

Kyohei then sat up on the bench, wrapping one arm around your waist and pulling your chest to his. Your hard nipples pressed against his hard chest as he kissed your neck. Your hips met his as you rocked even faster now, guiding you up and down on his hard cock.

"Just like that, baby," he moaned louder and squeezed your breast as your walls clenched around him. "Squeeze my cock."

"I'm gonna cum!" you whimpered in pleasure.

Kyohei nodded his head and told you he was close too, moaning his name brought his orgasm closer each time. He kept thrusting himself into you, causing both of you to cry out in pleasure, moaning against his neck while pressing kisses to his skin.
His cock and fingers soon put you over the edge and you came around him, holding him tight against you as you screamed out.

A few seconds later, he bucked his hips, pushing further up into you and releasing himself inside of you.

Your bodies sticking with sweat as you stayed pressed up against one another, him still inside you, trying to catch your breaths. You pulled your head back and looked down at Kyohei just as he pushed strands of hair out your face and cupped your cheeks.

"I love you, _____." He smiled and pressed a kiss to your soft lips.

"Love you, too." You rested your head on his shoulder as he stood up and carried you out of the gym, heading towards the shower so both of you could clean up.