Merry Smutmas ~ Kyohei

Fandom: Scandal in the Spotlight (Love 365)

Pairing: Kyohei x Reader

Summary: Merry Christmas Kyohei

"Merry-" Kyohei starts to turn around to wish you a Merry Christmas, but the words get stuck in his throat when he sees you, standing in the bedroom wearing nothing but a teddy made of red silk with green lace trim and matching stockings and garters.

It's your smile though, all sultry and confident that really gets him.

"Christmas," he finishes, dropping his shirt on his way to you.

You giggle as he grabs you and throws you onto the bed, ready to open you up.

There's a ton of presents under the tree, your first tree as an engaged couple, and most are for him, because you have a tendency to go a little overboard with your generosity, but he doesn't care about them. He only cares about you and the fact you taste like the cookies you left out for Santa.

"Wait! Wait!" You're still giggling when you push him off. "That's only part one of your present."

"Is the second part a world's best fiance cup?"

He already has a collection of 'worlds best' mugs from you, it's a tradition he's come to enjoy.

"No, but you are," You kiss him, reminding Kyohei of his other favorite tradition.

He pulls you closer, to try to distract you so he can explore you with his fingers and tongue, but you pull away, leaving the taste of cinnamon and sugar behind.

He growls as you move off him, settling yourself between his legs. Your fingers move up and down his growing cock through the fabric of his pajama pants and he forgets his protests, surrendering to you.