Fantasy to Reality

Fandom: Scandal in the Spotlight (Love 365)

Pairing: Iori x Reader x Kyohei

Summary: Iori wants to make your fantasy come true

It was movie night at Iori's place. It had become somewhat of a tradition for Kyohei to come over to Iori's apartment after they'd come home from a trip or tour. This had become a way for the two to relax and unwind after a busy schedule.

This trip had been particularly long, two and a half weeks to be exact and you hated not being able to be there with your boyfriend, Iori. You missed him in more ways than one while he was away. You hadn't got the chance to give Iori a proper "send off" before he left and it had left you more and more desperate for his touch as the days passed. The two of you had got off with each other on the phone half way into the trip, but it wasn't enough to satisfy your needs. It only served to make you ache for him that much more. Your toys and fingers didn't feel as good as Iori himself nor could they stretch you and fill you up as good as Iori's cock. You were desperate to say the least.

The guys had gotten in just a few hours earlier so getting what you wanted from your boyfriend wasn't an option. It was pure torture not being able to touch him the way you wanted or for him to just take you against the wall since Kyohei was in the apartment. So you would wait until you went to bed, but Iori was making it increasingly harder to keep your composure and not jump him right in front of Kyohei, although you wouldn't mind Kyohei seeing and maybe joining in. You had expressed (more Iori had coaxed it out of you while you were laid out at the mercy of his fingers and mouth, being denied an orgasm until you confessed) that you would be down for a threesome with his close friend. Iori was one hundred percent on board and had promised to talk to Kyohei about it. Unbeknownst to you, Iori had mentioned it offhandedly to Kyohei on multiple occasions. Kyohei had shown interest, but never asked any farther about when and how it would happen if it were to occur.

Iori had been teasing you relentlessly. He would send you pictures of himself in multiple states of undress, and would include pictures of Kyohei while he wasn't looking, mainly of his thighs knowing how hot and bothered you got. You had a thing for thighs and you weren't ashamed to admit you had ridden Iori's thighs on more than one occasion and would jump (literally) on the chance to do the same to Kyo given the opportunity. But you steeled yourself and managed to get through all the teasing from thousands of miles away.
Until they got home and the teasing continued.

Iori had always been a touchy feely guy, even before you had started dating. He would always brush against you when he walked by or his thigh pressed against yours. It had only increased from there once you had an established romantic relationship. He just couldn't seem to keep his hands or his mouth off of you. He had slapped and grabbed your ass more in the span of an hour than he ever had. His lips were constantly on your neck and shoulders and ghosting over the juncture of your jaw and ear knowing that was your sweet spot. He was driving you mad.

But no, the teasing didn't just end there. Iori would casually come up behind you and you would think it was just him coming to hold you, like he usually did, but boy were you wrong. He had whispered dirty things in your ear like "I bet your lips would look good wrapped around my cock right now" and "My fingers would fit nicely in your tight pussy. Maybe even fit Kyohei's inside. Stretch you nice and good until you're begging to cum" It had made you flush a nice shade of red every single time much to his amusement. It had continued throughout lunch with Kyohei and was still continuing on the ride home.

As soon as you stepped into the threshold of your shared apartment Kyohei's shirt came off, leaving his toned chest and abs on display. Not to mention how short and tight the shorts he was wearing were, leaving little to nothing to the imagination.You nearly choked on your own drool.