◆Chapter 15◆

Shie Hassaikai hideout, Dining room, Morning

Dining room,
Morning...

Midoriya's POV

"YUMMY!" Izuku cheered in content as she chewed on the food she consumed. No wonder Hari was acting a bit unusual. He was planning to cook for her! Ah, what a sweet boyfriend he was.

"Thank you, Hari~" The happy greenette cooed sweetly at her lover, a wide smile spread on her pretty freckled face. Hari just gave her a light nod and a small smile. "Ah, yes... I have to go now." He stated, remembering his mission that was given by Kai.

Izuku choked on her food when she heard that. "W- where are you going to?" She nervously asked, her stomach churning all of a sudden. Why did she have a bad feeling?

"Mission. I have to go on a mission right now." The silvernette, who was leaning against the wall, walked over to the dining table where Izuku sat at. He bent down matching her short stature. The man pecked her forehead affectionately.

"I will be back as soon as I can so no need to worry, okay?" Hari assured, stroking her waist-long curly hair. Izuku hesitantly nodded her head, her glimmering emerald eyes gazes into his blackish grey ones.

"See you again, Izuku. Be a good girl." The silver-haired male patted her fluffy head before exiting the dining room, leaving the green-haired female all alone. She stared at her breakfast. The appetite died down when her boyfriend left her. But she didn't want to waste it. So with heavy heart, she finished her meal nonethelessly.

Minutes flew by, and Izuku eventually done with eating. She washed the dirty dishes clean. After she has completed the duty, she walked out of the dining room, heading to her shared bedroom with Hari...

...only to find Kai sitting on the bed, elbow against his laps while his hands clasping together. He didn't wear his usual scary plague mask and green coat. Only black surgery mask he put on his face.

Seeing him acted all menacing like this made Izuku's heart dropped. She could feel her legs weakening at this terrifying sight of the yakuza leader.

Kai just stared at the girl — the one he had a huge crush on — in complete dead silence. "Hey, Izu..." He husked out, still locking his dark golden gaze on her. Izuku gulped down her saliva, her heartbeat quickened at every second passed.

"K-Kai, what are you doing here?" Izuku started, apprehensively walked into the room with her wobbly legs. She knew soon she could collapse due to extreme anxiety.

"Ah, nothing. I'm only here to... Greet you. How are you doing?" Kai spoke up in a friendly tone, his eyes fell shut in bliss, a sign that showed he was genuinely happy. Izuku tilted her head in confusion. "F-fine. How are you?" She asked back, walking over to the desk where she usually studied with her front body facing Kai. Without the yakuza leader realized, Izuku was taking out something from her stationery case and then put it into her shorts pocket