◆Chapter 11◆

- A few months later -

Shie Hassaikai base,
Izuku's and Hari's room,
Morning...

Midoriya's POV

The warm sunlight pooled through a tiny gap between the two beautiful blue curtain hit my face, signing me to wake up myself from my beauty sleep. My eyelashes fluttered open, lidded emerald eyes gazing my boyfriend's handsome face.

Hari...

My soft lips curled up until a smile of gratefulness. I nuzzled my head on his exposed chest, my palm resting on his bare back. "Morning, love..." I whispered lovingly, running my hand up and down his broad back. His strong arm was neatly wrapped around my slender waist.

Decided to take bath first, I carefully removed his arm from my body without trying to wake him up. He stirred slightly in his sleep, perhaps feeling disturbed by my slow movement.

After successfully getting his arm off of me, I sat up myself and got off the bed. Stretching out my stiffening arms, I huffed out my relaxation. A sleepy yawn fell from my lips.

Another normal day, huh?

Not really normal considering that I was surrounded by unknown yakuzas who were recruited in these past few months.

And during this time, I hadn't seen Eri, even once. Kai forbade me from making contact with her even after I begged for his mercy.

And since I didn't want to get on his bad side, I stopped asking to meet Eri... Even though I missed her so badly.

I pulled out a new towel from the closet and headed straight into the bathroom. Discarding my turquoise night gown and black thigh high socks, I tossed them into the basket full of dirty clothes. My palm held the faucet before turning it around. Warm water started to shower my naked body.

I'm glad I have this new ability regarding my Quirk. With this power, I could avoid Kai's evil scheme and sinful doing. He... He was still trying to touch me but thanks to my Quirk, I escaped him.

Hari was the only one who knew about my new ability. Kai... I noticed he started to suspect something yet he didn't ask anything about it. It was a relief. I hope he didn't notice it till the end of his evil, malicious plan.

Kai... You can't escape forever. Soon, your plan will come to an end. And I will make sure it will happen. This future I see...won't be changed.

Several minutes passed in the blink of an eye. I turned off the shower, my hand reaching out to the white towel to dry my soaked body and hair. I wrapped the towel around my hourglass figure, covering my chest down to my thighs.