◆Chapter 04◆

– 4 years later –

– 4 years later –

Shie Hassakai base,
Nighttime...

Third Person's POV

Four years flew by in the blink of an eye. Izuku is now 14 year-old while both Hari and Kai are 18 year-old. The two males started to go on missions after they turned 16,which made Izuku felt lonely every time they were gone.

Sometimes, Izuku would cry all night, longing for Hari's warmth in her sleep. She wouldn't go to bed until Hari came back from mission. Even up till now, she would sleep in the same bed with Hari, never seperated from the arrow-headed teenager. She was told by Pops many times that she was already a 'big girl' and need to 'grow up' though.

Izuku was much closer and more attached to Hari than Kai since Hari was with her all the time. This fact, to be frank, irritated Kai. He didn't like the idea of Izuku being more attached to Hari than him.

Unlike Hari and Kai, Pops forbidded Izuku from joining his yakuza group for two reasons; Firstly, Izuku was an overly kind--hearted girl and he wants her to stay that way. Secondly, he wants Izuku to join a normal life.

Hari and Kai were different. Since they were taken in by Pops, they strongly desired to repay his kindness by offering their service and dedicating their lives to the group.

Izuku anxiously sat in the couch, legs craddling close to her chest and her chin was rested against her knees. She had been waiting for her beloved man to return home from another mission for solid 15 minutes already. Although the other yakuzas told her to go to sleep, she stayed stubborn and just proceeded to wait for Hari. She didn't mind if she has to wait till tomorrow morning. She is willing to do so if it means she can meet Hari!

"Y-young Lady, it has passed your bedtime. You should be in your--"

"No, I don't wanna! I won't go to my room until Hari come back!" Izuku hissed at the subordinate like an angry kitten. The low-class yakuza couldn't help but snorted when her attempt to sound mad miserably failed.

The instant she noticed his action, her self-confidence dropped to zero percent. Tears began flooding her round emerald eyes. "Stop laughing at me!" She snapped and began to throw tantrum. The blonde-haired lowly yakuza panicked, not knowing how to deal with the situation.

"I-I'm sorry  Young Lady! Please don't cry--"

"We are back." A familiar voice spoke up from the base entrace, cutting off the chaotic moment. "Hari!" Izuku beamed in happiness, her leg accidentally gave the yakuza's face graceful kick, sending him flying into the concreted wall.

The female greenette ran toward the entrance at the speed of lightning, very eager to see Hari. The silver-haired man noticed her presence, making him smiled softly. "Hari!" She said half-yell again, throwing herself to him. The male immediately caught her, holding the girl by the waists.