◆Chapter 09◆

Shie Hassaikai base, Kai's room, Morning

Kai's room,
Morning...

Third Person's POV

Kai slid his hand under her towel, his latex gloved-fingers caressing her soft skin arousingly. Izuku let out a soft moan, earning a smirk from the young yakuza leader. He nibbled on her ear lobe, licking the shell slowly. "Mm, you enjoy my touch that much, don't you? Don't worry, you will get a much better reward than this, baby girl
..." He uttered seductively into her ear, hands moving up to her upper body.

Kai tugged the towel slowly to take it off of Izuku's body. The girl under him gasped in shock, tears forming in her emerald eyes. "W-wait, Kai... Please don't do this..." She pleaded sorrowfully, never saw this coming in her vision before.

"Forgive me... But I can't seem to hold back this... Selfish desire of mine, Izuku..." Kai whispered, breathing began hitching at each heated second passed. Before he could even finish taking of the towel, he suddenly gripped Izuku's waists firmly, pulling her body close to his.

Izuku tried not to moan out in pleasure when he felt his warmth enveloping her body. She turned her head to the closed, locked door of Kai's room, crystal liquid flowing down her flushed freckled cheeks. 'I... Can't keep relying on Hari... I have to get out of this situation by myself... But how...?' She gritted her trembling teeth fIrmly in frustration.

All of a sudden, Izuku felt a pair of warm lips planting soft kisses from her jaw to her collarbone, tantalizingly trailed down kisses to her cleavage. That was when, Izuku screamed hysterically.

"NO! NO MORE! LET ME GO!!!!!!!"

Her eyes glowed bright yellow out of the blue, and her vision began to become blurry...

•••••

In the bathroom...

Midoriya's POV

My eyes went wide open instantly after my eyesight returned. I scanned the room I was in in puzzle.

Wait....
This is Hari's bathroom...!

How can I be here?!

I'm very sure I was in Kai's room just now...

W... What in the world happen...?

I observed my body for a long time. I was wearing the same towel I used just now!

Okay... Things are getting more strange now...

Before I could even think properly, my gaze fell on a gross six-leg creatures. I let out a high-pitched scream and sprinted out of the bathroom as fast as I could.