2

A resort had been booked out for both teams to stay in, but it would be around an hour and a half's bus ride from the airport in Perth

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A resort had been booked out for both teams to stay in, but it would be around an hour and a half's bus ride from the airport in Perth. However, being in a city that most of them had never visited meant no one minded the drive. Everything was new and exciting. Kun and Jordyn, after chatting for a while on the plane and watching "Rise of the Guardians" together, had both fallen asleep. Later on, Jordyn had been editing her photos once again, and Kun hadn't liked to disturb her from her work. Once they were on the bus however, everyone was feeling talkative.

"That movie was actually kinda funny," said Jordyn, realising they hadn't discussed it much before falling asleep.

"It was," Kun agreed, smiling. "I love the Santa, what's his name again?"

"North, I think," supplied Jordyn.

"Yeah that's it," the Argentine nodded. "It's so dumb but it's funny."

"I thought you'd like it, I know you like silly things," Jordyn grinned.

"What does that say about you then?" He smirked.

Jordyn rolled her eyes at him playfully.

"I'm silly too I guess. Do you think it will be weird spending so much time with the Liverpool squad?"

"Well not for you, you know them through your brother, I would assume."

"I do," she nodded, "but I mean for the rest of you?"

"I think we'll be fine," he smiled. "It's a big group of people who love football all together, what could go wrong?"

"I could think of a few things," Jordyn smiled. "You ready for the beach tomorrow?"

"Of course, I love the ocean," he nodded. "The waterways in Australia are mostly very beautiful, from what I've heard. In Argentina there is so much pollution, it makes me sad. That's why I think this 'Waters of Healing' mission is so important. I want it to be just as big in South America one day."

His eyes sparkled with passion as he spoke, and Jordyn nodded seriously.

"Brazil is very similar. Maybe you can promote it there yourself one day," she mused. "You'd have a lot of influence in Argentina, right?"

"Sort of," he nodded. "Our government is so corrupt though. But I want to try."

"It's a good passion to have," she told him. "I'd love to be able do something for Brazil... there are out of control fires burning down the beautiful Amazon rainforest, which is so important for human life on this planet. But the government don't care, because they can farm the land and mine the resources and make money."

"It's sad isn't it," Kun nodded. "One step at a time, I guess."

They arrived at the resort, a circular, sandy coloured building which was essentially a ring of units with two swimming pools in the middle, tennis courts, mini golf, spas and saunas. The Liverpool squad hadn't arrived yet, so it was quiet and peaceful. Everyone, of course, wanted to jump in the pool immediately, but Pep sent the lot of them to unpack and go to bed.

Bright Lights, Little Cityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें