27. Rehearsals

Magsimula sa umpisa

We all widen our eyes slightly and Maggie comes and sits on my lap.

"Really?" She laughs. "I'm not" she adds.

"Well I'm looking forward to it. I absolutely love her new song." Cameron smiles.

"Yeah it's so good" Taylor smiles.

"I wanna try and see Matt" Shawn says.

Again. We were all shocked.

"Why do you all look like I've just said we're all gonna die?!" Shawn laughs

"Cause you've changed over night" Cameron laughs.

"For the better" he says and then goes on his phone.

I could sense how pissed off Maggie was. I didn't care.

(Ariana's POV)

We had just finished rehearsing 7 rings. I was so so so so so excited to perform it. And I had chosen to close the show with 'Be Alright' as it's one of my favourites from the album.

I was so nervous about seeing magcon. I was hoping not to run into them but I was desperate to see their reactions to my performance. I was going to go hard.

I was also excited to end the show as we had such a good routine for the song and it was such a happy positive song I loved singing it!

I was slightly nervous about my lungs but I knew as long as I remembered to take the pills that it would be absolutely fine.

The only award I was desperate to win was the one I was against Maggie in. I had nothing against Maggie until she stole Hayes from me. I will never forgive her as Hayes was my first proper love and I was hoping last.

"Ari!" I hear scooter call.

"Coming!!" I yell and get into the stage to rehearse the finale of the show.

"Say
(Sometimes) midnight shadows
When finding love is a battle
But daylight is so close
So don't you worry 'bout a thing
We're gonna be alright
Hey
We're gonna be alright
Oh yeah, oh yeah
We're gonna be alright"

@AriMendes
Rehearsals for tomorrow are over. See you soon ❤️

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, ErinJ and 348,837,829 others

@PrincessAri: omg you're stunning
@ErinJ: go best friend that's my best friend
@Hariana: you'd suit being with Hayes more..
@JarianaFan78: Justin is so lucky😩
@JustinBieber: @JustinFan78: yes I am 🤤

(Hayes POV)

*later that evening*

Me and the boys were all currently eating dinner in the hotel restaurant. Maggie and Mahogany were getting their nails done.

"How's Maggie Hayes" Nash asks.

I just shrug and continuing eating.

"Is everything okay between you two?" Cameron asks.

"Yeah I guess" I shrug. I wasn't really listening. I was thinking about Ariana's latest post! She was gorgeous.

"Do you miss Ari" Shawn asks me. I didn't expect that.

"Well.. uhh yeah of course I loved her a lot" I say even though I knew I wanted her back.

"Can you believe she's dating my biggest threat" Shawn laughs.

"Oh Justin" I sigh.

"Is someone jealous?" Nash laughs.

"No I have Maggie" I say and carry on eating.

I won't lie. I wanted Ariana back in my life wether she take me back or just as a friend. But I know what I want.

//thanks for reading part 27!
Please vote and comment.
3+ comments for next part 💜