T W E N T Y - F O U R

Start from the beginning

Arthur came in and gave her a water. Whilst, Amos gave her a one hour lecture of scolding her to keep up with them. She was aware that it was going to be a one long day just hearing him.

"Y/n! We were worried sick about you! What if you were actually lost and death eaters tried to abduct you huh? What if they tried to kill you?! What am I going to tell your parents? Tell them that you are go-"

"I'm really sorry, Amos," apologize y/n, stopping Amos from his nonstop blabbering lecture.

Amos pulled her in for a hug and then say, "Good thing, you're back in one piece kiddo,"

The both of them pulled away from the hug and waited for Cedric and Harry to arrive. Soon, the two boys had finally arrive and started to race each other. Harry came first then Cedric came in second.

"I'm really really sorry for letting you go, y/n. It's my fault, I'm sorry," said Harry, still hugging y/n. He felt guilty that he was the reason why y/n took off and never came back in time. But good thing, she made it.

Y/n told him that it was fine and Harry let go of the hug. He wanted to hug her forever but someone was impatient. Cedric stepped forward and gave her best friend a squeeze. He told her to be safe next time and to stay alert all the time. When all of them were together, they decided to head home since it wasn't safe here any more. And so, all of them disappeared with one blink of an eye by using the port key.

They were now back in the burrow where the weasley lives. Y/n never got the chance to see the house and seeing it for the first time, she was happy. She knew it wasn't too much, but you could tell that this home was a happy place just by seeing their expression on their faces.

Y/n sat down and a woman came up to her. She didn't know her but she could tell that this woman is the mother of Ron.

"You're y/n right?" asked the woman in front of her. Y/n nodded.

"Oh look at you poor dear. Wait let me heal you first," The woman said as she casted a spell on her and with just the flicker of her wand, the scars from her face were healed.

"Thank you?" questioned y/n. She do not know what to call her. So the woman continued the sentence for her, "Molly. You can call me Molly,"

"Thank you, Molly," Y/n smiled and squeezed her hand.

Molly left y/n alone to take a rest first. When she saw that y/n was falling asleep on Harry's shoulder, she made her way to her husband and Amos.

"What happened to her?" Molly asked with concern. She barely knew the girl but she felt something inside her heart that she wanted y/n to be protected at all cost.

"Death eaters happened," said Arthur, taking a sip from the mug. Molly's eyes widen when she heard that. She was afraid that something is about to happen and she couldn't stop thinking the worst thing that could ever happen to them and y/n.

When the night finally came, Amos and Cedric had already left without y/n since she was still asleep. Whilst she was sleeping, Ron and Harry decided to play the wizard chess game, and Hermione was reading a book and also talking to Ginny.

"Bloody hell! That's a foul move, Harry!" pouted Ron, seeing his knight was broken into tiny pieces. With his voice, y/n suddenly woke up from her sleep and saw the trio and Ginny in front of her.

Hermione threw a pillow right on Ron's face, which everyone laughed. Hermione sat beside y/n and asked if she was fine.

"I'm fin- wait, it's already night?" y/n ran up to the window checking if she was right.

"Yes, why?" Hermione asked as she went beside her.

Y/n quickly took her bag and hang it on her shoulder, making everyone confused. She was about to leave the burrow when Harry stopped her.