"Did the in-law comment give you butterflies in your tummy?" He cooes, continuing his attempt get some sort of reaction from me.

"Shut up and drive." I chuckled, not even bothered. I was just excited to see Gemma and Anne again.

The fifteen minutes to the airport were very long. I became irritated when we managed to hit every red light and almost cussed Nick out for driving like a grandma when I probably drive the same way.

We sat in short-term parking for a few minutes until I got a text from Gemma telling me they were on their way to the baggage carousels.

"Are you staying in the car?" I asked Nick, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Somebody's gotta keep the car warm." He commented, changing the radio station to something more of his liking.

"Okay then." I muttered, opening the car door and getting out, closing behind me. I walk towards passenger pick up and hurry into the building, rubbing my hands together for warmth.

I check my phone for any other messages from Gemma, but I end up getting a text from Louis.

[Lou]
- any updates?

[Me]
- at airport picking them up now
- I'll text you when we are on our way

"Madison!"

I look up from my phone to see a familiar brunette running towards me with open arms.

My eyes widen when I realize who it was, because the last time I saw Gemma she had blonde hair that was damn near white. Either way, she was still very beautiful.

"Gemma!" I squealed, still not believing it was actually her as she pulled me into her embrace. It hurt my back since it was still sore, but I pushed the pain aside and hugged her back just as tightly.

"I missed you so much." She said, rocking us back and forth on our feet.

"I missed you too." I smiled, opening my eyes and looking over her shoulder to see Anne walking towards us with a suitcase rolling behind her.

"Okay, my turn!" She said eagerly, moving her daughter out of the way of my arms. "Wow. You're more beautiful than the last time I saw you, darling." Anne grins as she pulled me into her arms.

I relaxed, feeling comfort in her arms. "Forget me. Have you seen yourself? You guys look amazing. How have you both been?"

"Thank you, baby. We are good. God, we missed you so so much. It's feels so good to see you again." She said. "How about you? Are you doing well?"

"Yeah I'm doing great. It's good to see you guys too." I said lowly, fighting how overwhelmed with happiness I felt.

"And thank you again for this. Words can't explain how much this means to us."

"No need to thank me. I'm just glad you guys came. He's going to be happy to see you." I said, excitement bubbling inside of me imaging Harry's reaction. Anne gave me a good squeeze, and I winced slightly.

"Mum, you're hurting the poor girl." Gemma calls out, patting her mom's shoulder. Anne pulls away in panic.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry."