3

Louis ended up waking up halfway through the night, not used to the smell and the feel of the small female form laying next to him. What was he doing? He wanted Harry. Needed Harry. He felt tears coming for the 100th time and he refused to let them fall. When did crying ever work for him?

Elsie, who had fallen asleep only when she was sure Louis fell asleep, was sleeping soundlessly next to Louis, but giving him quite a bit of space. Louis observed her face. He noticed her slim face and her pretty cheekbones. Her golden hair flowed around her head like a halo and her plump, pink lips were slightly parted as little puffs of air escaped. Louis could see why Harry wanted her.

Louis laid his head against the pillow once again, staring at the ceiling so that he could somehow pull the tears back behind his eyes. Of course it didn't work and tears slipped down the side of his head and onto the pillow underneath him. The pillows all smelled like girl, whatever that can be described as. He missed the familiar smell of Harry. He always smelled of peppermint and cinnamon and tea. 

Elsie fluttered her eyes open at the sound of Louis' soft sniffling. She rubbed her eyes and rolled over to Louis immediately pulling him into her arms. Louis was startled at first, but then settled into her warm embrace, crying into her neck.

The clock on her side table showed that it was 6 o'clock in the morning, but Elsie didn't mind. She unwrapped her arms around the smaller boy and climbed out of bed, leaving Louis to panic.

"P-please come back. Please d-don't leave." 

Elsie walked over to the other side of the bed and beckoned Louis to come out. 

"I won't leave you, sweetie. Let's go to the bathroom and freshen up, okay?" 

Louis let her grab his hand and lead him out of the room, turning the corners of the lightly lit hallway and into a medium sized, but elegant bathroom.

Louis almost saw sight of himself in the mirror, but quickly turned away. He was afraid of what he might see. 

"Get up on the counter, honey." Louis followed directions and hopped up on the counter, turning his eyes down to his lap. Elsie quietly brushed her teeth and combed out her hair, then walking over to a medium sized bathtub and switching on the water.

She observed the small boy sitting helplessly on the counter and almost cooed, despite the depressing situtation. She put a gentle finger under his chin to get him to look up and she saw the seemingly endless tears streaming down his face. She grabbed a wash cloth and ran it under warm water before wiping it around his cheeks and nose and then resting it on his forehead. She knew that crying as much as he was crying, that he definitely had a headache by now.

Louis closed his eyes and leaned into the touch, enjoying the silence for a bit. Elsie was in awe of the gorgeous boy, even looking angelic after all the tears he had been shedding. She would have looked like absolute shit by now. Anyways, Louis was cute. Beautiful even and not in the "I want to have sex with you" way, but the "I want to be your mother and/or your older sister" way. Hell,  Elsie would adopt Louis if she could. She couldn't understand why Harry would make this mistake.

"We should take a bath, Louis."

Louis' eyes opened and he stared up at her. "T-together?"

Elsie shrugged "Why not?"

"I don't even know you."

"So? What's a better way to become friends with someone than to get naked with them?"

Louis would have laughed if he had a sense of humour right now. He just hicupped. "Y-you want to be my friend?"

Elsie rubbed his wet cheek. "I should be asking you that question after what I've done."

Louis shook his head. "I-It's not your fault. It's probably mine. I-I should have been better. I w-wasn't good enough."

Elsie gasped. "Louis! Don't you dare say that!"

Louis just shook his head as his lip wobbled, getting down from the counter and starting to remove his clothes. He was careful to avoid the mirror and he rolled his soft joggers down his legs, leaving him blushing as he stood there in Harry's jumper and some light blue cotton panties. He completely forgot that he was wearing them.

Elsie stood in awe as she gaped at the angelic boy. He was surreal. She dipped her hand in her bra underneath her shirt and took out her phone, snapping a few pictures. She needed to capture this moment.

Louis whined and covered his face. "S-stop. And did you just take that out of your b-bra?"

"Yeah. Bras are like your own personal caddy. You want a bra? They wouldn't fit you, but-"

Louiss sniffed and shook his head, peeling his panties down his thick thighs and taking off Harry's jumper, breathing in his scent as it passed over his head. Elsie subtly snapped a few more pictures, knowing what she wanted to do with them later. She started undressing herself and she was about to remove her maroon colored panties before Louis choked.

"What?"

"I-I..nothing."

"I can leave the panties on?" Louis nodded gratefully and turned around, skittering to the tub. Elsie snapped one more picture of his ass because it was simply beautiful and she couldn't wait to do what she was going to do with these pictures. 

Louis climbed into the warm water, his small body being ingulfed by the large sweet smelling bubbles. He curled up in the corner and Elsie climbed in completely naked as well, except for the panties covering her bottom area. Louis didn't mind boobs. Harry had perfectly good (muscled) tits (pecks) himself.

They remained silent before Louis whispered, "How long?"

Elsie stared down into the water. "...2 months."

And that's all it took for Louis to break down into soft, but powerful heart quivering sobs again. Elsie cried along with him this time in sympathy, guilt, and regret.

~~~

Harry sat at home laying in his bed wondering who he wanted next to him. Who he missed. Did he miss anyone? Elsie? Louis? Did he want to be alone?

Louis...

Harry couldn't wipe his face clean from his mind no matter how hard he tried. Louis' cries were locked inside his brain, maybe forever.

Maybe he should get drunk? F*ck somebody else?

Should he check on Louis? Should he call Elsie? Should he check on them both?

Were him and Louis broken up?

The thought didn't sit right with Harry for some reason.

What now?

Harry just sighed and drank too many beers and fell asleep with someone on his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IT WILL GET BETTER GUYS TRUST ME :D

What did you guys think?