2

A/N: So just so you are not confused, the steps are told from "Harry's POV" or "Harry's thoughts", but the rest of the story will be in 3rd person because personally I am not a huge fan of the whole POV switching thing. :P

~~~~

sad chapter...read with caution.

Elsie gently pulled on Louis' small shaky hand to lead him out of the house and into the icy driveway.

Because Elsie had somehow gotten to Harry's place in Harry's car (so basically they were evidently hanging out before they decided to fuck), so Elsie drove to her house with Louis' small yet comfy car.

Louis had to waddle to the passenger side of the car because of the heavy layers he was wearing for the cold weather and it made him feel ridiculous especially since he was still wearing Harry's jumper. He smelled like Harry. He missed Harry already.

He plopped down into the seat and slammed the door shut, leaning over and sobbing into his knees. Elsie started up the car and reached across to rub the poor boy's back sympathetically.

"Put your seat belt on, sweetie. We'll be at my house soon." Louis sniffed and jerkily wrapped the seat belt around himself, almost yanking it out of the seat belt holder. As Elsie pulled out of the driveway, Louis leaned his head against the window, feeling the cool glass against his damp cheeks.

~~~

Harry sat on the couch staring at the blank TV and rubbing his sore hand and his cheek faintly tingling.

He couldn't get Louis out of his head. Louis' heartbreaking face and his cries. The most unforgettable thing: the look if absolute betrayal on the boy's face. Harry hadn't seen Louis that upset since his parents kicked him out of their home, not caring where their son would go as long as he wasn't there.

Why had Harry cheated? Harry was still trying to figure that one out himself. Maybe it was boredom. Maybe Harry just needed something fresh and new besides his boyfriend of 2 years. Yes, 2 years.

Harry had felt this way for nearly 2 months now. The feeling of needing something different. When Harry had met Louis those 2 years ago at the grocery, he instantly fell in love with the petite boy. His eyes and his cute nose and his adorable body drew Harry in uncontrollably. He wasn't able to get the cute cashier out of his head ever since.

They dated for a while. It was expected after Harry had been coming into the grocery store everyday with dumb excuses like, "I drink a lot of milk and I need to come back and get more." Harry loved the way the boy giggled at his bullshit stories and when Harry asked him out, Louis was elated.

Harry didn't know back then that Louis had spent his work days waiting for the tall, curly boy to come in, feeling sad on the days that Harry couldn't make it.

Harry took Louis on cute dates to the carnival and to the movies and sometimes they would go to the park and hold hands and look at the stars. They had their first kiss that way. An amazing unbelieveable kiss that took their breaths away and they could feel each other's hearts pumping through their shirts.

They made love for the first time when they had a movie night at Harry's place. It was after about 2 months of dating and maybe they rushed it, but they didn't care.

It was at about 5 months of dating when Harry asked, "When can I meet your parents?" Louis coughed awkwardly.

"Um....about that....they don't exactly know I'm dating anyone."

Harry gasped loudly. "Louis William Tomlinson! You said that you would tell!" But Harry couldn't blame him honestly. What parents would approve of their sixteen year old son dating someone 22 years old? What Harry didn't know back then was that age was not exactly the issue here.

Harry convinced Louis to tell his parents and promised that it would be okay. That even if it didn't go well that Harry would find a way to be with him anyways. "Like a fairytale right? You're a prince and I'm a slightly older prince that the king and the queen don't approve of, but we don't listen." Louis just giggled nervously and promised he would text Harry after he told his parents, leaving Harry's house.

It was a couple hours later when Harry got a call from a hysterical Louis begging for Harry to come and pick him up. Harry was out the door before Louis finished his choppy sentences, jumping in his car and driving to Louis' place.

Harry remembers seeing Louis curled up in the front yard, hiccuping and sobbing while clothes and shoes and bags were being thrown into the damp grass by an angry father wanting a "normal" son.

"LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK, YOU WORTHLESS FAG!"

The front door slammed shut and all Louis could see was his mother standing in the window with glassy, emotionless eyes watching Louis crying for her like a little boy would.

Harry sat on the grass and pulled Louis into his arms, whispering that it would be okay, but how could it be okay? Louis screamed 'Mummy please' at the window and grabbed out for her until the blinds closed slowly, cutting him off from his parents with finalty. Who could do that to their own child?

They stayed curled up in the yard for what felt like hours, Harry holding the small boy tightly to his chest and he even cried himself to sleep that night, whispering that he wanted his mother in his sleep.

Louis moved in with Harry the next morning, Harry having to wash most of Louis' clothes streaked with grass stains.

Louis tried to repair himself the next few months, sometimes even finding himself happy because he had a boyfriend who truly loved him.

So that's how they continued the year after, completely smitten with each other....until it changed.

Harry and Louis had sex and yes Louis was attractive, but the sex appeal was slowly wearing off for Harry and so were the sparks that he had felt when Louis and him had kissed. It was just.....gone.

Louis felt the same as he always had with Harry, though. He still loved Harry with all his heart. Sure, he noticed how Harry seemed to not cuddle him as much and the kisses were a little short now-a-days, but Louis ignored it, not knowing that Harry had found Elsie at a bar one night.

And Louis was at work when Harry fucked her in the same bed that they shared.

It wasn't a real romantic relationship, but it was new and exciting and fresh. Harry loved to run his fingers through her long blonde hair and he liked looking into the new pair of brown eyes and she was just sooo attractive and fun and Louis was oblivious so it was fine.

It went on for 2 months, the late night sex when Louis was working late at the grocery store and it was just sex, no love. Just fun.

And about a month in when Elsie saw the background on Harrys phone with the cute blue-eyed boy pressing a kiss to Harry's cheek and Harry's blinding smile.

"Who's that?",she had asked.

"My brother." Harry turned his phone off and pressed kisses to Elsie's neck, Elsie's eyebrows furrowed as she tried to avoid asking more questions.

It went on like that until Louis came home a little too early which brings us here.

Harry sighs and rubs his eyes thinking that maybe he should just sleep.

So he sleeps.

~~~

Louis' laying in a stranger's bed, still in Harry's jumper sobbing quietly. Elsie sat with her back up against the bed, rubbing a hand through Louis' hair.

And what the hell is this because Harry's dick was just in her like an hour ago. But, Louis needs comfort and who else can he go to? Harry was the only person he was close with. How pathetic really.

He cries himself to sleep in a stranger's bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:( I almost cried like 5 times writing this.

What did you guys think? Let me know!