Chapter 72: Alpha and Omega

You, Rainbow, and Rex are playing basketball as Hulk and Wolverine keep score. Red is cleaning off his guns as Holiday is scanning his body. Sunset, Rocket, and Sci-Twi are reading about nanites, Applejack doing some heavy lifting, Thor is polishing his hammer, Fluttershy is taking care of the Evos that survived Alpha's attack, Pinkie is eating candy, Groot is drinking water, Rarity is doing her makeup. You then made a score as Rex didn't score.

(Y/N): "Are we seriously gonna just wait around?"

Rex: "It wants nanites. My nanites. Holiday thinks it'll come back for me, but, yeah, I'd rather go after the thing, knock it into another dimension."

Hulk: "Listen Rex, you need to conserve your strength, it might be going after other Evos."

Wolverine: "Hulk's right, you need all the help you can get."

Rocket: "Just get back out there and blow it to bits!"

(Y/N): "But his bio-whatevers need a break. I get it."

Red: "Well I hate to miss a call to battle, but I can take a breather."

Rex then makes a shot and then break the window.

Bobo: "Ya missed."

(Y/N): "At least you hit the rim that time."

Wolverine: "And (Y/N)'s score is 25 kid."

Rex: "Yeah, thanks."

Rex then take your basketball.

(Y/N): "So, what happened to you, anyways?"

Rex: "I was gonna ask you the same thing."

Wolverine: "You want to know about us, fine, let's start with me, I was picked up by the Department K and become part of the Weapon X program, a military project that creates super soldiers, no matter what, I got out of there and join a group of mutants known as the X-Men."

Hulk: "As for me, I was a gamma scientist known as Dr. Bruce Banner, I was developing a gamma bomb, until Ross showed up and pressured me to make it, then the bomb's timer went to zero and boom, I'm a rampaging monster known as the Hulk, until I become something else even better, I became a member of the Avengers and founded The Agents of S.M.A.S.H."

Red: "I was a military general known Thaddeus "Thunderbolt"Ross, I tried everything to beat Jade Jaws for years, then I tried making my own soldier Emil Blonsky into a monster known as Abomination, then I hulkified myself and try fighting fire with fire, after sometime now I became a certified member of The Agents of S.M.A.S.H alongside Skaar, She-Hulk, A-Bomb, and our pet dinosaur Devil Dinosaur."

Thor: "I came to Earth because I was Exiled by my father Odin, for my arrogance, then I learn about humility and then my powers of Asgard has returned to my hand, then I became a member of a group of heroes known as the Avengers, I became Earth's most powerful warrior and the only equal to my power is Hulk."

Rocket: "Our turn, Groot and I go wayback on a planet known as Halfworld, I was super evolved by robots who want to make intelligent life and it hurt a lot, then I showed those tin cans who's boss by blowing them to bit, and it's how I met Groot, then my folks just ran away from me while Groot and I make an escape, we did some crime, bounty hunting, mercenary stuff, until we met Gamora, Peter Quill, and Drax in a prison and then blow a bad guy named Ronan the Accuser sky high and left behind a grease stain of his body on Xandar."

Sunset: "Well, I came from a mystical world that is filled with Ponies called Equestria, I was the top student of an alicorn princess known as Celestia, my parents pressured me to become an alicorn so I kept asking her but she kept refusing, then I found a magic mirror and then looking it, then something told me to go into it and then I ended up in the human world, I became a school bully until I met Princess Twilight, she and (Y/N) changed my life around after the Fall Formal and being a raging She-Demon, we became best friends along with Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie."