Chapter 69: War of the Worlds

You, the Humane 7, the spidergang, Carol, and Enid are going through a wormhole to another world.

(Y/N) as Cravvattack: "Hey, I wonder what the gems are doing back in our dimension."

Back in your dimension, Pearl and Amethyst are fused together as a large woman with 4 arms, pink leggings, yellow shoes, white hair, and a pointy nose. She is fighting alongside the Avengers  to fight of some monsters from Monster Island.

 She is fighting alongside the Avengers  to fight of some monsters from Monster Island

Hawkeye: "Hey Opal, how many targets can you hit?"

Opal: "I don't remember, sometimes I forget how many targets."

Back to you and the others, Spider-man then breaks the fourth wall.

Spider-Man: "Spidey here, (Y/N), The Humane 7, rest of the Spider-Gang, Enid and Star Sapphire, people from an alternate dimension and I are have been hopping from one universe to another, grabbing pieces of a mystical gem called the Siege Perilous, before they cause all the dimensions to crash into one another, and we're not alone, this guy named Wolf Spider, who's about as friendly as he sounds, is collecting shards himself, and I doubt for anything good."

Pinkie: "And we've been through so many dimensions, like a steampunk dimension, a Middle East dimension, Atlantis dimension, and more."

Then the two stop 4th wall breaking.

Spider-Man: "Who knows what's next, a universe of monsters, clowns, a realm of monsters that are clowns."

Rainbow: "Take that back or you'll jinx it!"

Then you all went out of the wormhole and land on a rooftop.

Spider-Man: "What world is this, not the clown monster one right, that couldn't be a real thing, could it."

Then you open the dome on your head and let everyone out and you revert back to Symbiote form.

(Y/N): "Tex, what universe is this?"

Tex: "Earth-1610."

Miles then instantly recognizes the streets.

Miles: "Wait, this is my street!"

Spider-Man: "No vampires, aliens, or old-times gangsters in sight, it's possible this is your New York."

Miles: "I'm on my home turf, I finally get to see my mom, everything 's coming up Miles, except my mom likes (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "What's wrong with that?"

Miles: "She's been talking about you non-stop when she first saw you, she wants to go on a date with you, you're still in high school dude!"

Then Kai Green appeared behind you.

Kai: "Hey guys."

Then everyone turn to Kai.